How long does pre-mod last

hard work having to compose all your posts to come across as a good boy,surely ive served my time and you can lift it :wink:

Probably after me mate…I ain’t holding my breath.
Be patient young Skypumper. :wink:

I hope this helps.

ady1:
hard work having to compose all your posts to come across as a good boy,surely ive served my time and you can lift it :wink:

That bit probably isn’t going to help your cause to be honest.

:laughing: Yeah…Being a good boy au natural may help! HTH

ady1:

Never realised you were in the dog house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigvern1:
:lol: Yeah…Being a good boy au natural may help! HTH

Can I just clarify that by ‘au natural’ you don’t mean naked? Naked would probably mean indefinite pre-mod, or as it’s sometimes known round these parts, ‘A ROG’. :wink:

bigvern1:
HTH

Stealing a moderator’s catchphrase isn’t going to help your cause either.

I hope this helps.

dar1976:

ady1:

Never realised you were in the dog house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He worked very, very, hard to get there, please don’t say his work was in vain and no one noticed. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

SmashedCrabFace:

bigvern1:
HTH

I hope this helps.

Why not, I stole it in the first place?

Coffeeholic:

dar1976:

ady1:

He worked very, very, hard to get there, please don’t say his work was in vain and no one noticed. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

had been wondering where Ady1 had disappeared too, last time i remember him being about was the Stobart O/D threads.

looks like i have missed something, was he banned for a period of time??

selby newcomer:

He went a bit mad and was put on pre-mod for his own safety.

selby newcomer:
had been wondering where Ady1 had disappeared too, last time i remember him being about was the Stobart O/D threads.

He was not, and is not, banned.

SmashedCrabFace:

bigvern1:
HTH

I hope this helps.

I didn’t…Maybe I started it? :wink:

Excluding those on permanent premod, what is the longest time a member has been on unbroken premod?

truly shocking,when a murder or â– â– â– â– â– â–  is sentanced he gets told how long hes being banged up for,20/25 yrs,on here you say one wrong thing and you get put on premod for life, with no remission for good behaviour,makes you wonder how the mods sleep at night,mind not suprised when the gaffer ricki sends p.ms and can even put PLEASE can you not,manners cost nothing

Coffeeholic:

bigvern1:
:lol: Yeah…Being a good boy au natural may help! HTH

Can I just clarify that by ‘au natural’ you don’t mean naked? Naked would probably mean indefinite pre-mod, or as it’s sometimes known round these parts, ‘A ROG’. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ady1:
truly shocking,when a murder or â– â– â– â– â– â–  is sentanced he gets told how long hes being banged up for,20/25 yrs,on here you say one wrong thing and you get put on premod for life, with no remission for good behaviour,makes you wonder how the mods sleep at night,

Don’t worry, I don’t sleep at night, I sleep during the day.

I hope this helps.

ROG:
Excluding those on permanent premod, what is the longest time a member has been on unbroken premod?

That is between the member and the admin team and not for public discussion. If the member has no objections it could be disclosed but we’ll just have to wait to see if they do give their permission.

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

That is between the member and the admin team and not for public discussion. If the member has no objections it could be disclosed but we’ll just have to wait to see if they do give their permission.

I did not want to know who - just the length of time
How can that info be sensitive?

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

I did not want to know who - just the length of time
How can that info be sensitive?

i hope you never come off pre mod rog, to me your just a spammer.