How hard would you

have to going to do this…

It’ll buff out!! :laughing: :laughing:

It just a new model of aerodymaic shape, fuel saving one :smiley:

My irish mate who works on containers reckons you’d have to be doing ‘tri ton’

SORRY that was [zb]ing awful, I’ll be on my way

@ a fair old lick :smiley:

Has that brown container got triton missiles inside :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon 30mph could inflict that, maybe less. Those containers aren’t that strong.

Aint that one of them new ones for carrying bananas :wink:
Simon :sunglasses:

is that your handy work jd :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: or has sanmar hit the bridge at swillington lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , mind you that one wasnt so funny if you recal it as the box killed a doctor if memory serve me right a few years ago now ask ya dad he may remeber it aswell

Is that in RCL’s yard in Leeds ? I remember looking at that and thinking the same but can’t remember where.

as DAFMAD said, you don’t have to hit them that hard if it is in the right direction.

at a guess, i would say approx 25 to 30mph

the driver must have gettin killer wip lash when that thing hit.

knight:
Is that in RCL’s yard in Leeds ? I remember looking at that and thinking the same but can’t remember where.

yes it is knight, also jd doesnt go anywhere else to take photos apart from freightliner and rcl as he gets lost so they wont send him anywhere else :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It looks like it’s been dropped or blown off a stack, I’ve seen it happen plenty of times at Seaforth in high winds

knight:

yes it is next to viamasters.

is that your handy work jd or has sanmar hit the bridge at swillington lol , mind you that one wasnt so funny if you recal it as the box killed a doctor if memory serve me right a few years ago now ask ya dad he may remeber it aswell

no that one was the low bridge near south emsall if you come into wakefield that way. i cant remember the road number. it was high cube and the driver was flat on his way back from a night run to felixstowe and hit the bridge at 50 - 60 mph the box flew of and the car behind took the full force of a flying loaded box. that was the doctor one.

knight wrote:

yes it is knight, also jd doesnt go anywhere else to take photos apart from freightliner and rcl as he gets lost so they wont send him anywhere else

harsh but true :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hope they only use CORTEN steel to repair it with. :laughing:

now we know where santa keeps his sleigh.

shuttlespanker:
as DAFMAD said, you don’t have to hit them that hard if it is in the right direction.

at a guess, i would say approx 25 to 30mph

yes but look at the front twist lock holes they dont seem damaged, so maybe the force ripped them off the trailer.

It doesn’t take much to rip the twist locks off a skell. I wouldn’t have liked to have been in the car behind, that’s for sure