How do I delete username?

Would like to delete this username and start again, but can’t create new user on same email. Can I kill the “squiddy” username and create a new username on same email or do I need to create new email to do that?

Could you not ask a mod/admin to change it? Failing that just get a new email and start over, having more than one account is fairly easy it seems.

Ask fred kanka, spanish van/lovelyperson/immigrant
He/she/it knows how to do it

green456:
Ask fred kanka, spanish van/lovelyperson/immigrant
He/she/it knows how to do it

:slight_smile:

Or me (Allegedly!)

Squiddy:
Would like to delete this username and start again, but can’t create new user on same email. Can I kill the “squiddy” username and create a new username on same email or do I need to create new email to do that?

Only Admin can change a user name & will do if you ask for valid reasons, other than that you will need to use a new mail address.

Hey Squiddy,

mrs mix, was the lady who helped to change my username.

I explained the reason why and it was valid enough, (e.g. not running from the Trucknet Law :laughing: ) mine was changed within an hour of her recieving the PM.

Username changed, however password remains the same. You know when its changed as your old username don’t work as I found out! Thought I’d been locked out until I tried new username as it had been done so quickly :open_mouth:

Hope it helps out bud.

C

What’s wrong with Squiddy ?
What’s the new one?

Hiya at our house we have two email addresses, one for friends and relitives,the other is for junk
and people who just get on your t.ts… i had one user name and decidet to use another. i just used
the other email address…sorry to say its on the second e mail address.but always respect incoming
messages.
John

Eckyboy:
What’s wrong with Squiddy ?

HIya… + ONE
John

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51847

if you have a good reason, send me a pm :wink: