How can they see with the curtain closed

Going to silverstone today, I had come of the M1 at 15a got to the roundabout to turn right under the M1 when from the left came a massey wilcox mercedes artic, he decided that he didn’t need to give way to the right and pulled straight out onto the island.

His curtain was pulled so far forward all that was visible was half of the steering wheel, I gave him a blast of the horn and when I looked in the cab as I was pulling past all I could see was a right hand holding a mobile up to his ear.

Then the 2hat started giving me grief because I dared to want the lane that he was in having just pulled into my path on the roundabout.

He isn’t the first and I’m sure he won’t be the last I’ll see with the curtain pulled forward! but why, how the hell can you look over your shoulder or check for clueless car drivers before changing lane etc.

I too have seen these drivers with the curtain pulled so they are in effct invisible.

I have also seen close up some of these drivers and have come to the conclusion that it is because thay are SO UGLY that if you actually saw them while driving it would raise a health and safety issue. The mere glimpse of them could cause you to have possible fatal attacks so vosa and police turn a blind eye for fear of long term suffering.

I hope this reassures you and would suggest you give them a wide berth because they also think things are not as big as they really are :sunglasses:

Rick B:
I hope this reassures you and would suggest you give them a wide berth because they also think things are not as big as they really are :sunglasses:

You could turn that around by saying they think things (or a certain thing) are much bigger than they actually are and it would probably still apply to them. :wink:

Steve-o:

Rick B:

You could turn that around by saying they think things (or a certain thing) are much bigger than they actually are and it would probably still apply to them. :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I worded that wrong didn’t I - What a curtain puller :blush: :blush: :laughing:

He probably pulled the curtain far forward becuase of the actuall fact that he was on his mobile. Sounds like a complete ■■■■ stain to me.