How can I turn off notification emails

Hi, I’m sure it’s been asked before but I can’t find anything on it; I use Tapatalk and have turned all notifications off in my Tapatalk account but I can’t find a way to stop getting notification emails from TruckNet. In my TN profile there’s nothing I can do to stop it. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

User Control Panel > "Board Preferences Tab > (options on left hand side) Edit posting defaults > Notify me of replies by default > Choose "NO " .

There’s no user control panel, I can’t find board preferences tab, or any of the other options you mention.

This is a screen shot of the options I can choose from. If I tap on my profile pic I also have no options to change preferences.
[attachment=0]1443813918257_Screenshots.png[/attachment]

You have to do it from the website on a normal PC and not through the app

Yoni:
There’s no user control panel, I can’t find board preferences tab, or any of the other options you mention.

Hi Yoni,

If you read Mike-C’s post, he’s explained the procedure…

Mike-C:
User Control Panel > "Board Preferences Tab > (options on left hand side) Edit posting defaults > Notify me of replies by default > Choose "NO "

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

This is also true:

m1cks:

I think Mike is right, can’t do it from the app, I use Tapatalk so doesn’t look like the above. Thanks all for info.

dieseldave:

Yoni:

Hi Yoni,

If you read Mike-C’s post, he’s explained the procedure…

Mike-C:
User Control Panel > "Board Preferences Tab > (options on left hand side) Edit posting defaults > Notify me of replies by default > Choose "NO "

This is also true:

m1cks:

I have checked exactly what Mike explained on my pc but the option ‘Notify me upon replies by default’ was already turned off.
I STILL GET THE EMAILS.
Any suggestions of what else I can do to stop the notifications coming to my mail box would be very welcome.

Yoni:
I have checked exactly what Mike explained on my pc but the option ‘Notify me upon replies by default’ was already turned off.
I STILL GET THE EMAILS.
Any suggestions of what else I can do to stop the notifications coming to my mail box would be very welcome.

Hi Yoni,

I’ve had a look for you, and I think it might be fixed now. :wink:

:bulb: Please post to let me know :question:

Thanks I will have a look when I get a minute. Today I have still received email notifications.