how can i do

after a few well a lot of phone calls these past few days oh and texts i would like to do a poll but how do i do it on here do you have to be one of the gods ooh i mean mods on here to do polls or any one know how to start on “you will need a sence of humour mind”

globby 480:
after a few well a lot of phone calls these past few days oh and texts i would like to do a poll but how do i do it on here do you have to be one of the gods ooh i mean mods on here to do polls or any one know how to start on “you will need a sence of humour mind”

you sure you spelt poll right ? :laughing: :wink:

chaversdad:

globby 480:

be doubtfull :open_mouth: but i can spell monkey :open_mouth: and hanger right :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

chaversdad:

globby 480:

be doubtfull :open_mouth: but i can spell monkey :open_mouth: and hanger right :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

errrrrrm think you need special powers for that
clap your hands and one of them gods you speak of should appear
:smiley:

on second thoughts daz after a ganda or 2

go to create new topic

then there is poll creation at the bottom on a tab next to options click it and im sure you can navigate yourself around that
:laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

chaversdad:

globby 480:

be doubtfull :open_mouth: but i can spell monkey :open_mouth: and hanger right :mrgreen: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

thats them divvys up in hartlepool who do that :smiley: we are all sensible down here in boro {well most of us anyway} :wink:

Any member can create a poll, it’s at the bottom of the reply box under the preview and submit buttons.

MRC:

chaversdad:
thats them divvys up in hartlepool who do that :smiley: we are all sensible down here in boro {well most of us anyway} :wink:

And we’ll be having less of that you 'Orrible Smog Monster :slight_smile: :laughing: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiling_imp:

do you know i would rather be called that than a geordie :wink: , which seems to happen as soon as i go further south than doncaster :laughing:

Btw globby whats this poll about then? just hope it hasnt got anything to do with question time or it wont last very long :laughing: :imp: :wink: