Hovering cursor over thread title not working

Its been noted and on the “To Do” list, however we have some more important issues atm that require the tech teams time, - so it maybe be some time before this is rectified

Rikki-UK:
Its been noted and on the “To Do” list, however we have some more important issues atm that require the tech teams time, - so it maybe be some time before this is rectified

Thank you

Thank You . :slight_smile:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Rikki-UK:

And a thank you from me as well.

Héraultais:

Rikki-UK:

And a thank you from me as well.

Just a gentle reminder that this is still an issue, just in case it falls off the plot. :sunglasses:

Are you still there , “Rikki-UK” and co. ? :unamused: :question:

Cheers (in hope) , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:

Hi CWM,

Just so you don’t think us ignorant…

I can’t improve on what Rikki has already said, so I’m afraid that this is still the best answer for now:

Rikki-UK:

dieseldave:

cattle wagon man:

Hi CWM,

Just so you don’t think us ignorant…

I can’t improve on what Rikki has already said, so I’m afraid that this is still the best answer for now:

Rikki-UK:

Hi “Dieseldave” ,
Well wait patiently , then. :slight_smile: Just so long as you dont forget us , Thanks. :slight_smile:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Thanks Dieseldave, just didn’t want it to be forgotten, as it is SO annoying.

Bump.

Héraultais:
Bump.

Surely we don`t need to keep reminding you , Rikki . :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :question: :question:

Cheers , (yawn :confused: ) , cattle wagon man.

Surely we don`t need to keep reminding you , Rikki

No you don’t :wink: :wink: … It is noted, but like everything in life resources are limited - and we have to prioritise, and we have work that is more urgent, not only on here but across all our websites and the developers have to get that done first. It isn’t forgotten about we just cant drop other stuff to get it done…

Sorry if its not the answer you wanted, but it is the realistic truth - its on the list to be done and it may take some time to get the developer time to do it

Rikki-UK:

Surely we don`t need to keep reminding you , Rikki

No you don’t :wink: :wink: … It is noted, but like everything in life resources are limited - and we have to prioritise, and we have work that is more urgent, not only on here but across all our websites and the developers have to get that done first. It isn’t forgotten about we just cant drop other stuff to get it done…

Sorry if its not the answer you wanted, but it is the realistic truth - its on the list to be done and it may take some time to get the developer time to do it

But if they fix another problem could that lead to fixing this problem or go to helping

I have no problem with it btw mine is fine

animal:

Read the thread again then confirm that you have no problem with the cursor preview in “view new posts”.

Héraultais:

animal:

Read the thread again then confirm that you have no problem with the cursor preview in “view new posts”.

I have read the thread thanks & as I said in an earlier post I have no problem with it not sure if it is the system / browser I use or not

I use a mac with safari not sure if that helps or not

animal:

I hope you didn’t take my comment the wrong way, I just hoped you had posted again without taking note of the specific point about “view new posts”.

I use windows, but as the cursor preview works fine when I am say in the professional drivers forum, it is difficult to believe it is related to the OS. Odd to say the least.

Héraultais:

animal:

I hope you didn’t take my comment the wrong way, I just hoped you had posted again without taking note of the specific point about “view new posts”.

I use windows, but as the cursor preview works fine when I am say in the professional drivers forum, it is difficult to believe it is related to the OS. Odd to say the least.

Yep very odd but mine work fine on all the forums

As it is still not working and it is now 5 weeks since the last reminder, thought I would post again.

ditto :exclamation: