HOT WEEK!

I have spent the last 5 days, in my fibre-glass ERF, sweating my wotsits off, the only form of air-con, I have is to drop both windows and sit on my limiter :open_mouth:

Apart from a 12v electric fan :sunglasses: , what other suggestions/methods do you folks use, to keep cool :question:

Try sleeping in a pod roasting in summer freezing in winter

Its certainly been a warm one aint it CT! I wish i’d already got me eurostar, thats got air-con, and sat doing nowt in the yard waiting to be taxed ect! I will say this tho, the heater in the Atki does switch to cold, a novelty for an old motor!

Mal.

Mal:
Its certainly been a warm one aint it CT! I wish i’d already got me eurostar, thats got air-con, and sat doing nowt in the yard waiting to be taxed ect! I will say this tho, the heater in the Atki does switch to cold, a novelty for an old motor!

Mal.

I toasted myself in the sun for 4 hours yesterday afternoon at New Alresford near the bottom of the A34 while waiting to be loaded :sunglasses:. I sat with my left arm in the sun and my right arm in the shade… :laughing:

:smiling_imp:

ct dont you just love them erf,s (not) we must have the same air con :laughing:

Theres nothing wrong with Mark TWO air-con (Two Windows Open). It worked fine for me in Rome in July a couple of years back, whats wrong with you?
I did have my shorts on and my t-shirt on the seat back (not on my back) and a 24v fan :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .
Stop whingeing and get on with it, in a month or twos time you will be whingeing about the cold. Just enjoy it whilst you can. :smiling_imp:

Yep :sunglasses: Have just driven from Cape Cod with the air con on full, had to turn it down and crack a window to warm up a bit. Spent the PM mowing the very large lawn and my ride on mower clutch went so I had to use the regular motor mower. Sat out on the front porch with an Ice cold Coors Original :sunglasses:

Oh ! I forgot you lot are back there aen’t you :laughing:

This is one just to hack Rob off…

I’ve been using the air con in my RENAULT PREMIUM this week,as it’s been so warm. :laughing:

Lurvely.

Ken.

Quinny:
This is one just to hack Rob off…

I’ve been using the air con in my RENAULT PREMIUM this week,as it’s been so warm. :laughing:

Lurvely.

Ken.

But Ken, the air con is fitted as standard in them. It’s not for hot days, it’s their attempt at keeping your head cool as you get wound up and hot-headed trying to get it to do the basic things it was built to do :angry: :angry: :laughing: :laughing:

so it wernt me then ive got an ERF its got aircon but it aint up to much so i just drove round with the windows down and the sunroof open.back on tilts and euroliners so the good wheather was welcome. :sunglasses: :laughing: stripping em in the wind and rain aint no fun. :cry:

I’ve just been using the US Army issue AC250 air conditioning that’s fitted to almost every truck I’ve driven.

2 windows down and 50mph :wink: