Hopefully a pic of our F12

If I’ve got it right. This is a pic of our F12 at Truckfest Peterborough this year standing with my motor.

That’s a great picture and a nice truck. Your link confused me, it says Crowfield Truck Rally, yet the sun was shining in the pic!!! :smiley:

VALHALLA:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp317/CROWFIELDTRUCKRALLY/IMG_0173.jpg

If I’ve got it right. This is a pic of our F12 at Truckfest Peterborough this year standing with my motor.

You forgot the start &%20finish tags :wink:

oops the pic is too large though - needs reducing in PB

reynolds34232:
That’s a great picture and a nice truck. Your link confused me, it says Crowfield Truck Rally, yet the sun was shining in the pic!!! :smiley:

That’s my user name on photobucket.
She is a beauty, debating whether to give mine up and drive the F12

yeah right danni u will never give your motor up for that old girl…maybe a couple of years ago but not now…not now yours is powered by mcains, anyway thought the word from the paddock was that mr palmer was actually going to put his hand in his pocket and actually spend some of his mighty wealth on a big ol 16 !!![/code]

I’d drive her if I wasn’t having any nights out. Don’t know whats gonna happen about a 16. Watch this space!!

what do you mean no nights out…its a globetrotter for cripes sake!!
Youth of today are spoilt rotten :wink:

B.P wants her to still work but very few nights out. Retire gracefully

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33763 here is another working example of a f12 owned by adrian gray of la logistics ltd of leicester

that bp F12 is very tidy mate :sunglasses:
adrian av ya got any more pics of your motor mate

F91 was originally a 4x2 owned by Brian’s brother Eric Palmer aka ‘Wombat’. My boss bought it and made it into a 6x2 in house. She has been to france 5 or 6 times since she was put back on the road in May. Took one of CDCs trailers up to Truckfest Scotland. Seems to go further afield than the newer trucks.

take it the the one on the right is yours :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

dreva:
take it the the one on the right is yours :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

It is indeed. Hence my user name :smiley:

YES HERS IS THE TUB ON THE RIGHT WITH THE DODGY WIRING !!! PMSL. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: fpmsl

DOUGHNUT:
YES HERS IS THE TUB ON THE RIGHT WITH THE DODGY WIRING !!! PMSL. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Cheers MATE!!!

think about what i posted brfore you get the hump val !!! i did the wiring !! pmsl

DOUGHNUT:
think about what i posted brfore you get the hump val !!! i did the wiring !! pmsl

You let Doughnut do some wiring on yr motor Val? Was that wise? A Scania driver let loose with a Volvo wiring loom! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

DOUGHNUT! Wash yr hands at once! Did yr mother not tell you to wash yr hands when you’ve handled inferior product!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Calm down VAL, I’M JUST KIDDING.

DOUGHNUT:

Comment about TUB not wiring :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: