High drama in Swindon

Not sure what to make of this from what is in the article.

swindonadvertiser.co.uk/new … -shot-leg/

My first thought is terror related but I don’t think jihadis often go out on a misson in their 50’s so much.

The waggon doesn’t look like a g4s type high security one.

Edit another link on the website shows the front of the truck and its a fridge wagon. Surely not worth an armed robbery attempt for the contents?

When I saw the title I thought it must be this, which you would think would be a daily occurance in that place.
If it was the old hag on early shift, my money is on her
wiltshire999s.co.uk/police- … nd-driver/

Bit more info on the incident here and a few more pics too :-

wiltshire999s.co.uk/forensi … -shooting/

This has a bit more info

swindonadvertiser.co.uk/new … t-swindon/

Looks like it is related to NB foods. Ex or current employee with an ‘issue’ goes in and starts waving a pistol about then takes a truck I’m summizing (guessing).

If he was previously a paye guy it looks like he’s going to be a ‘limper’ from now on.

Probably protesting for not getting paid night out money while parked up and sleeping in his own bed

Probably just needed a bigger fridge for home

robthedog:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robthedog:

His beer consumption during lockdown probably went off the chart to need a beer fridge that big :smiley:

Road blocked, buses diverted over a punch up ffs!

swindonadvertiser.co.uk/new … -shooting/

My bad, took this to be a disgruntled employee, but actually was an attempted robbery. Some cash on board the trucks from those customers with no line of credit.

Really clever to take on the cops with a bb gun when they’ve got real guns. Shame he only caught it in the leg though.