Hidden On Line Status

Rikki Hi!

Why is it necessary to have this facility and how do you monitor its use or misuse?

Yours: An avid Conspiracy Theorist.

You do realise CM that there are loads of replies to this the only thing is they’re hidden! :wink:

Sorry I couldn’t resist. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It helps… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

some people may be on-line when they are at work, and not supposed to be :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Other may be working on areas of the site and not wanting to have constant Private messages :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The site admins can see all those on-line wether hidden or not,

t is not possble to hide the identity of a author of a post, wether they are hidden or not it will show who posted it and when to all

CM:
how do you monitor its use or misuse?

How can you misuse your status■■?

simon

Rikki Hi!

Fair enough, dump this thread please… please nicely!! :blush:

I’m generally on - line 'cause I’m sad :unamused:. Enough Said :laughing:.

Choice… We choose to appear offline. What is your problem with that?

runaroundtel:
Choice… We choose to appear offline. What is your problem with that?

Absolutely NONE!, for private individual members.

Liberace:

Yeah! Me Too, I’m the first to admit I need to get a life.

CM:

Liberace:

Yeah! Me Too, I’m the first to admit I need to get a life.

Yeah, but if I’m hidden, then I’m not percieved as being that sad :laughing:. So at the moment I’m hidden :wink:.

Donno why anyone would really give a hoots if your hidden or not to be quite frank!

I can understand why Lucy and Rikki felt the need to be hidden! as for anyone else if they are that important, I suggest a hat and false beard! lol

There are far too many people full of their own self importance, nobody gives a crap in my opinion.

i used to think that too tc, but i`ve heard :laughing: :laughing: it can be handy if your having a “dodgy” at home. :wink:

JB:
i used to think that too tc, but i`ve heard :laughing: :laughing: it can be handy if your having a “dodgy” at home. :wink:

I am with you there JB :smiley:

Mind you; if your in the position you can’t post, just log on as a guest! save any temptation! :wink: