Hi there.... And help!

Hi there people, i am rather new to this site and the whole computer thing to be honest! So please forgive me if i get anythink wrong!
I woz just wondering which websites are good for finding jobs, i do have a job but always looking to better myself??
And if not a website how does everybody go about looking for decent driving jobs?? I would be greatfull for any help!
Anyway hope everyone is good and looking forward to a happy monday!

jarvo:
Hi there people, i am rather new to this site and the whole computer thing to be honest! So please forgive me if i get anythink wrong!
I woz just wondering which websites are good for finding jobs, i do have a job but always looking to better myself??
And if not a website how does everybody go about looking for decent driving jobs?? I would be greatfull for any help!

Hi jarvo, WELCOME :grimacing:

The news of jobs is usually spread by word of mouth, but due to technology, there’s a vacancies forum on TNUK.
To access it, just scroll downwards when you land on the forum index. (Just after you log-in.) :smiley:

I hope this helps. :wink:

jarvo:

evening justin :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jarvo:

OOOH - a fellow Leicester person :smiley:
Jobcentreplus - Mercury on wednesday - all the agencies in the city centre (yellow pages if you do not want to walk but remember they are salespeople :exclamation: :exclamation: )
If you got a CE then try Walkers Crisps at beaumont leys, Widdowsons at glenfield or samworths.

jarvo:

The Happy Monday’s. Weren’t they a pop group. :bulb:

I trust that you are not indicating a ■■■■■■ prefernece of any kind?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I wish you luck but the best way of getting work is to get yourself known in the local area and approach companies according to their reputation.

Your best assets are your eyes and your ears. See what’s about and talk to people at sandwich vans.

:wink:

If you got a CE then try Walkers Crisps at beaumont leys, Widdowsons at glenfield or samworths.
[/quote]

Sorry to say im class 2, and already work for widdowsons… Now i hav found the jobs section, maybe i should hav done two posts, one in here and the other one in the job section ov the site lol!!
I hav done a copule of posts jus never really said hi propley! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

jarvo is the job at widdowsons not that good then.
Breedy.

breedy:
jarvo is the job at widdowsons not that good then.
Breedy.

Yeah its a great job, i get about alot, but i would like a new challange and to be out all week…

You’ll have to look out for me Jarvo i drive a renault premium 6 wheeler flat for A to Z Transport based in cossington,My truck is the one with a BIG red box hanging in the rear overhang.
Breedy.