HGV driving jobs

If we have such a great shortage of professional drivers in the uk,Can sombody please tell me where these jobs are because where ever you ring or apply there are none■■? I`ve being driving since 1995 working mainly on european work untill i was made redundant this year now doing a job in the uk i dont really enjoy but needs must.Theres articles everyday for hgv drivers but where do you get a job where you go on a monday and return at the end of the week…is those days over in the uk :question: :question: :frowning: :frowning:

if you will work for 2 chickens and a goat like the east europeans, then there’s work.

2 chickens?
Can you get me a start there?
I keep being offered just the one up our way.

I passed my test last October, this Feb I sent out 35 CV’s to various haluage companies in my area and I’ve started at one of them and a further 7 have offered my a drive. I dont understand when people say they cant get work. I live in Wakefield by the way.

The driver shortage is a myth btw

Although there are some jobs out there just not many

What driver shortage ■■?

mickfly:
2 chickens?Can you get me a start there?

We get 2 chickens a week,didnt know that this was the basis of a good job…maybe i should stop moaning :wink:

washy jnr:

mickfly:
2 chickens?Can you get me a start there?

We get 2 chickens a week,didnt know that this was the basis of a good job…maybe i should stop moaning :wink:

Where do i sign on mate 1and a half a week will do me :smiley: :smiley: