Help Needed

I’m sure I have seen a topic on this site about RDC/NDC map’s and directions, I have done a search and can’t find anything. Can anyone help ?
Tomorrow I am looking for Morrison’s at Kettering
Thank’s in advance.

you sure you got the right address?

Morrisons is at Burton Latimer

come off the A14 at the A6 Bedford turn, if coming from Cambridge, take the 2nd exit off the roundabout and it leads youm into the estare where Morrisons is.

you can’t miss it, it is a big place :smiley:

look in the frequent questions section if your using sat nav try n52.37101w0.68543

shuttlespanker:
you sure you got the right address?

Morrisons is at Burton Latimer

come off the A14 at the A6 Bedford turn, if coming from Cambridge, take the 2nd exit off the roundabout and it leads youm into the estare where Morrisons is.

you can’t miss it, it is a big place :smiley:

OH ! they told me it was Kettering I will check in the morning. Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

could be morrisons at thrapston■■? right next to the a14.

Tappy:
could be morrisons at thrapston■■? right next to the a14.

No, it definately Burton Latimer, between Kettering and Thrapston, on the right if travelling from the M6/M6

we get told that we have to go to morrisons at kettering… this is the one at berton lattimer… just of a14… very easy to get to

transport tend to use the largest town closest to delivery for some reason, can never work out the minds of traffic ( nearly as hard as womans minds lol )

Mr B:
look in the frequent questions section if your using sat nav try n52.37101w0.68543

Many thank’s found that now most usefull :slight_smile:

my directions to morrisons ,KETTERING were look for the WHEATABIX warehouse just off the a14, youll find it :exclamation: :exclamation: [actually it was easy]

Company: William Morrisons Supermarkets plc
Address: Latimer Park
953 Distribution Centre
Altendiz Way
Burton Latimer
Kettering
Northants
NN15 5YT

Description: Distribution centre
Telephone: (01536) 421100

maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=NN155YT

Junc 10 off the A14…

Ifs its still the same in there, take a book and a DVD, oh and a Polish phrase book… :unamused:

If you cant find Morrisons, ask for Alpro Soya and then go to Specsavers :smiley:

M G b:
I’m sure I have seen a topic on this site about RDC/NDC map’s and directions, I have done a search and can’t find anything. Can anyone help ?

It’s in the FAQ forum - Maps to RDC’s - Supermarkets & Food

Thank’s everyone found it ok :slight_smile: On Bay at 8:15 26 plts of by 8:30 :smiley: Wait till 9:20 for paperwork :confused:

M G b:
Wait till 9:20 for paperwork

That was so you could get a 45+ min break in - how nice of them :slight_smile: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Yeah good job they wern’t busy today.