Hello everyone - Newbie here

Just passed my class 2 test today with 0 faults after only 8 hours training, a clean sheet! also passed with 100% on module 4 CPC test!

I trained with Paul Tunstall from Hindley Green LGV Training, highly reccomended to anyone thinking about it! Superb bkoke!

I have to thank alot of you on here as ive been reading up for the past week on some tips and getting in the know with everything. Im sure if theres anything I need to know, you people would help me out in future!

Thanks a bunch all!

Ryan.

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations mate! :sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum and the trucking world!

LJ.

congratulations buddy and a clean sheet too brill , :smiley:

ryan worsley:
Just passed my class 2 test today with 0 faults after only 8 hours training, a clean sheet! also passed with 100% on module 4 CPC test!

Hi Ryan,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

ryan worsley:
I trained with Paul Tunstall from Hindley Green LGV Training, highly reccomended to anyone thinking about it! Superb bkoke!

Paul is already on the TN list of LGV driver training providers, because he’s been recommended by a TN member previously. It’s still good to know that he’s giving a good service to trainees, so thanks for the recommendation.

ryan worsley:
I have to thank alot of you on here as ive been reading up for the past week on some tips and getting in the know with everything.

So you’re owning up to sneaking about the place without telling us? :open_mouth:
Only kidding mate, cos lots of people find us and have a look around first. :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

We’re glad you joined though!! :smiley:

ryan worsley:
Im sure if theres anything I need to know, you people would help me out in future!

The guys and girls on this forum are quite good at that, so yes, we’ll help if we can.

I’ve already helped by deleting your other post, which was exactly the same as this one.
I looked at the times of the two posts and saw that there was quite a gap between them… so I thought… here’s an enthusiastic chap looking to engage with us. :wink: :smiley: