Helen Stevens.

A great asset to TN members,i have found her to be very helpful,knowledgeable,and hope she will keep us boys in order.And her posts have a lot of sense,unlike the pointless drivel i make tn users suffer with on a daily basis,off for my prescription meds now,i may be a while.

can someone explain why this has been moved to the feedback forum? :confused:

I’d guess whoever moved it thought it was off topic in whichever forum Toby posted it, posts like this are usually best in here!

where was it posted first ? ( if you’re really desperate to know more I’ll check the forum logs )

Because it was off topic for the PDF so I moved it in here. What’s the problem? :confused:

no problem Neil, was just asking, it just seems a bit strange thread to be in here, i would have thought Bully’s would have been better

shuttlespanker:
no problem Neil, was just asking, it just seems a bit strange thread to be in here, i would have thought Bully’s would have been better

Hi Rob,

TBF, I’d have moved it in here too if I’d have spotted it, but Neil beat me to it. :smiley:

My reason would have been that Toby’s post looks like a feedback comment, so it’s best in here.

You could have put it in the LDF. to square those lady drivers up a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Why :question: :question: :question: as they already may be a mod as this person is a fake

Who’s Helen?

She runs a haulage firm,and has been on before asking about work to Spain,as they had work there,and nothing coming back on the euro forums,she is a clever girl,and know`s her stuff.

toby1234abc:
She runs a haulage firm,and has been on before asking about work to Spain,as they had work there,and nothing coming back on the euro forums,she is a clever girl,and know`s her stuff.

She’s not that clever if she runs a haulage firm…

animal:
Why :question: :question: :question: as they already may be a mod as this person is a fake

Pray Tell Ange :laughing:

She has gone a bit quiet lately Rob.Popcorn at the ready. :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

Ange has some intel ■■?! :open_mouth: :astonished:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

+1

Spry but “mum” the word :wink:

I hate to be a pain, Ang, but if you’re going to make claims like that in public you need to be able to back them up, Hun. PM me if you’d rather.

Lucy:
I hate to be a pain, Ang, but if you’re going to make claims like that in public you need to be able to back them up, Hun. PM me if you’d rather.

Spanishvan was a female :open_mouth: