Heads Up: It's Glastonbury next week!

Just a reminder that it’s Glasto next week with gazillions of music fans clogging everything up on late Tues/Weds/Thurs and again going home on Sunday. The whole area between M5/J23, A303, A358/A37, A39 around Shepton Mallet and Glastonbury will be busy. If you need to go through there, take your sandwiches!

I went to Glastonbury Festival once. The weekend ticket cost £8 which kinda shows how old I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

I went 3 years on the trot in the mid 80s. I can’t remember which ones now which may explain why I was there… Never paid a penny to get in.

grumpyoldfox:
Just a reminder that it’s Glasto next week with gazillions of music fans clogging everything up on late Tues/Weds/Thurs and again going home on Sunday. The whole area between M5/J23, A303, A358/A37, A39 around Shepton Mallet and Glastonbury will be busy. If you need to go through there, take your sandwiches!

Going to the UK on Tuesday, morning ferry, hope it’s not to go to Peter Green :cry: :cry: :cry:

pierrot 14:

grumpyoldfox:

Going to the UK on Tuesday, morning ferry, hope it’s not to go to Peter Green :cry: :cry: :cry:

Once the great unwashed, have arrived,it’s not that bad around there, it’s the kick out day that’s worst.

I sometimes do drops in Glasto, Shepton, Evercreech, Castlecary and the like, which have not been on for last few weeks, but Sod’s law will say that some, or even all of em will be on this weeks trailer on way down to Cornwall. :laughing:
Ah well, hold ups= extra hours=extra money, …what’s not to like? :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

robroy:
I sometimes do drops in Glasto, Shepton, Evercreech, Castlecary and the like, which have not been on for last few weeks, but Sod’s law will say that some, or even all of em will be on this weeks trailer on way down to Cornwall. :laughing:
Ah well, hold ups= extra hours=extra money, …what’s not to like? :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Now you’ve done it Rob you’ll have the lot this week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

robroy:

Now you’ve done it Rob you’ll have the lot this week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I’ve got loads of luck me…but it’s all bad. :laughing:

Might see you in Evercreech on Tuesday or Wednesday then Rob

robroy:

Just think off all the young totty in shorts…

pierrot 14:

Nah, I don’t work Tuesdays now, and I don’t get my trailer to Wed pm, so if I am in that area it will be either Thurs pm or Fri am bud.

robroy:

pierrot 14:

Nah, I don’t work Tuesdays now, and I don’t get my trailer to Wed pm, so if I am in that area it will be either Thurs pm or Fri am bud.

Never mind, I’m sure our paths have passed, along with all the other members on here , but not knowing what we drive and who for, we’ll never know.
Mine’s got the two blue circles on the trailer, but I’m one of a dozen or so that come over.

Just been confirmed from the office, morning boat Chrbg/Poole, full load to Peter Green in the afternoon.