Head out the window or not?

ezydriver:
I think he means predominantly.
Perhaps the start of the shunt, or the majority of the shunt.

As pointed out by the Right Honourable Member for Montana, and indeed confirmed by number 77 we all use mirrors so perhaps instead of this flawed poll a more valid one would have been: Do you stick your head out the window at all while reversing? Yes or No.

Well, Coffeeholic, old buddy, old pal, as any fule kno, the title of the thread would be interpereted by any normal folk as meaning “What do you generally do? Use your head or mirrors?”

I don’t think he was implying any exclusive action, but a more general one.
Most people can genralise what they do when reversing. I, for one, tend to use my head out of the window, but sometimes use the mirrors.

I think a person with just half an ounce of grey matter can work out what is meant by the poll.

Lets not be pedantic here, and lets just vote.

No ezydriver
Lets be pedantic here
Scanny’s exact words from halfway thru the thread

scanny77:

scanny77:
or solely use the mirrors?

is this why some people cant find addresses? there appears to be a distinct inability to read here :unamused:

There is no “generally” implied

so

As Mr Coffeholic and Mr Montana Man have stated
It is a flawed poll!!!

You beat me to it Mr Semtex. Maybe Mr ezydriver should have used some grey matter to read all the thread. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: Hoisted by his own pedant. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I stand corrected, I didn’t read the whole thread, and now I’m going off to use my mirrors if you’ll excuse me.

I cant be bothered to argue. Those days of internet arguments are over for me. And now I know why.

Whichever way you look at it, the poll can be flawed, or not. But lets just agree to differ with ech other.

ezydriver:
I stand corrected, I didn’t read the whole thread, and now I’m going off to use my mirrors if you’ll excuse me.

I cant be bothered to argue. Those days of internet arguments are over for me. And now I know why.

Whichever way you look at it, the poll can be flawed, or not. But lets just agree to differ with ech other.

PMSL Keep digging Eazy LOL :laughing: :laughing:

ezydriver:
I stand corrected, I didn’t read the whole thread,

I cant be bothered to argue. Those days of internet arguments are over for me. And now I know why…

and we can see why :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This thread is asking the question how it should be asked

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24661

Speaking from a position of experience i.e i HAVE driven a truck with the pilot seat in the middle although only a rigid! This concept died the death it deserved to at the time. As for your poll I do both according to necessity… :wink: