hazmat work

Just renewed my adr with tanks, so do any one know of any decent jobs such as BOC in the manchester area or any agency,s that specialize in adr work.
Thanks for any replies.

jjmorris1960:
Just renewed my adr with tanks, so do any one know of any decent jobs such as BOC in the manchester area or any agency,s that specialize in adr work.
Thanks for any replies.

Worth contacting your local Hoyer Depot, they’re probably best in the ADR game. Abbey do waste. Turners. Wincanton. Agencies rarely have ADR and if they do it rarely pays much more than standard work.

Thought all the decent BOC work went out of the window when Air Liquide took over, or was it Linde ? Certainly not what it once was.

jjmorris1960:
Thanks for any replies.

Done my last day for XPO yesterday on the BOC contract,Worsley probably looking for drivers.Try the Runcorn office ‭01928 562401.

Not sure of the rate at Worsley, think around £12-13.Dbl time after 8 hours.Monday-Friday.

Job is trunking into BOC depots (cylinders).BOC use pertemps,try them as well for the Tanks,much better paid than XPO Worsley depot I hear.

Should add XPO is class 1.

And surely Suttons are always looking . That’s on your doorstep