Have I missed something??

I’ve just noticed that Coffeeholic now has “Senior member” next to his name.

Does this mean you are no longer a site admin or moderator is is it just a personal thing

Rikki was giving him grief about having a go at Spardo who was having a go at me, so Neil said shove your site up your arse and walked out. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Well that’s a blunt summary of it anyway :laughing: .

He’s better off out of it anyway - as well all know, Rikki sold this site down the river a long time ago :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: .

Rob K:
…so Neil said shove your site up your arse and walked out. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Not true, I didn’t say that. By mutual agreement I stepped down from the admin and mod thing. If I had said as above I wouldn’t still be posting on here, otherwise as walk outs go it would be a ■■■■ poor attempt at one. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

cant say i’d notice.

i wouldnt have thought rob would need anybody standing up for him :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Rob K:
Rikki was giving him grief about having a go at Spardo who was having a go at me, so Neil said shove your site up your arse and walked out. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Well that’s a blunt summary of it anyway :laughing: .

He’s better off out of it anyway - as well all know, Rikki sold this site down the river a long time ago :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: .

shame folk fall out over a speciman like you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: