Have a laugh! WARNING serious laughter inside

Heres one for you BUT before you read it please please be seated i accept no responsibility for death from heart attack brought on by laughter.

LocationNEWARK, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY- FRIDAY OCCASIONAL NIGHT WORK AWAY Wage£198.00 P/WEEK + OVERTIME + BONUS EmployerA Rose (Newark) LimitedDurationPERMANENT

DescriptionMust have at least 2 years previous experience and have the ability to rope and sheet. A Hazpac certificate/ADR an advantage. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, times to be arranged with employer. Will include the occasional night working away from home. Saturday work optional. Overtime available. With overtime and bonus wage can be £350-£400 per week.

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 01636 703581 and asking for Mr Rose.

Can someone just verify to me that 198 divided by 40 is indeed £4.95■■?

Job Title7.5 TONNE DRIVER NEE/21789 LocationNEWARK, NEW BALDERTON, NOTTS Hours40 PER WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY HOURS TO BE ARRANGED. Wage£5.00 PER HOUR EmployerRoadside LogisticsDurationPERMANENT

DescriptionApplicants must be aged 25+. Must have a full clean LGV licence. Must be able to read maps and have some initiative. Must be able to get to company within 30 minutes. Will be working over the UK. Main duties include driving to and from commercial properties, loading and unloading and all related duties. Hours are 40 per week Monday to Friday

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 07850 463292 and asking for Jean Dolby.

Its actually more money to drive a 7.5 tonner now can someone please explain this to me as i am having a ■■■■■■■ lot of difficulty understanding it

SO i kept looking then i found this a job with higher stature paying more money…

Job TitleBUS DRIVER NEE/22315 LocationNEWARK, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK 5 DAYS FROM 7 TIMES TO BE ARRANGED Wage£5.63 PER HOUR RISING TO £6.20 PER HOUR DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionApplicants must be aged over 21 with a full car licence with a maximum of three penalty points. Customer serving and cash handling experience would be an advantage. Duties will involve driving buses on local service work in and around the Grantham area, dealing with passengers and collecting fares. Training provided. Some jobcentre clients may be eligible for financial assistance through a training grant to cover the cost of the PCV test and medical. For others the cost (£750) is deducted from wages at £10 per week. Enhanced rates are payable for any overtime worked.

How to applyFor further details please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 9.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and ask for job reference NEE/22315.

jammymutt, i know some guys up here in scotland in the motherwell area that are getting more for driving a sprinter van, understand it no i can’t. i don’t want to even try and understand it as i’ll probably get annoyed. :wink:

I found this one: Class one driver wanted. Nationwide

HOURS TO BE ARRANGED Wage£3.80 AT 18 TO 21 YRS, £4.50 AT 22 YRS PLUS DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionMust have experience moving plant, access equipment and all plant equipment, including rollers, dumpers etc. Duties will be to work Nationwide and on site moving equipment as required. Lorry can be based locally. Hours of work: various part time hours per week including Saturday.

That is serious money, not

Wheel Nut:
Wage£3.80 AT 18 TO 21 YRS,

that’s really going to encourage people into the Young Drivers scheme :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Have a look at the driving jobs on this site ! :open_mouth:

www.jobcentreonline.com

Speaking of young driver schemes, an agency are looking for a driver with an ADR, age 16+ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (on 2nd page/ Drivers- - - ADR DRIVER - First Choice Selection Services - 24/02/04).

MOP+BUCKET MONEY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Has anybody seen well paid driving job advertised by the jobcentre. It seems they get the adverts for all the dreggs is this because if you are unemployed and are qualified you have to apply for jobs in the job centre to get your benefit?

jammymutt:
Must be able to read maps and have some initiative. .

surly with any initiative they would be looking for a proper job, not a bob a job :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If you can read a map then you should be able to avoid going anywhere near these cretins :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jules