Has anyone had anything to do with gate gourmet Heathrow

has any one had any thing to do with them worked for them the only stuff i can seem to find is about a strike they had sacking 800 workers back in 2005 so any info would be good as they keep calling me to go for an interview with them

thanks in advance

jay

Putting food on the planes ?
You can see up the stewardess skirts :sunglasses: .
Thats all i can tell you . I worked for another company in the same line of buisness .

Well i spend all my time around heathrow airport & always see their vehicles about. Dont know much about them though. Seems like a busy place as theres always vehicles going & coming out of their depot. Sorry i cant be of more help

fatjay_uk:
has any one had any thing to do with them worked for them the only stuff i can seem to find is about a strike they had sacking 800 workers back in 2005 so any info would be good as they keep calling me to go for an interview with them

thanks in advance

jay

As i know had they Agencyworkers to driver theres Class2 Vehicles.
Inteligent as just possible started the Agencydriver a discussion in the Company Restaurant about they dont like,drunk free Company Tea and ate cheap Company Food,AND,refused to work as discussion wasn’t finished.
NOW was the Top Manager upset,went in Restaurant to tell the Drivers that there Contract is cancelled and,…now,You know the foodfree Fly’s of BA :slight_smile:
Anywhy
It’s usually a well liked Company with high Security Level.
Take 2 Passfotos with you when you go for Interview