Green Twits Blocking Access

A big THANKS! :angry: :angry: :imp: :imp: to that prat last night (the one with the registration ending ESY!) who INSISTS on pulling across both lanes of Snodland entry, so the resident trucks can’t come in on the automatic lane!

FFS! Get in the “suppliers” queue like everyone else! Turners got it right; F&W got it right. Even Transportez nospeakie English got it right :exclamation:

But not Green Goblin oh no. :imp:

If only everyone in the world was perfect…

Just think Mr fantastic, that green goblin might have been from oooop north and just been really confused, nay, overawed by being in the fabulous south. Or possibly, he was busy talking to his whippet and his flat cap was over his eyes meaning he missed the signage? Maybe he was just stupid? Who knows…but hey, what does it matter. After all you only work for 3 trillion pounds an hour, so having to wait a few minutes will have netted you more than that stobart driver will earn in a lifetime.

What a pointless post … perhaps as stupid as the ones that go mad at the ‘Driver that drops dead for us’ when they are holding people up on an A road doing 39 mph

Paid by hour why worry■■?

Some people are just to impatient

Winseer:
A big THANKS! :angry: :angry: :imp: :imp: to that prat last night (the one with the registration ending ESY!) who INSISTS on pulling across both lanes of Snodland entry, so the resident trucks can’t come in on the automatic lane!

FFS! Get in the “suppliers” queue like everyone else! Turners got it right; F&W got it right. Even Transportez nospeakie English got it right :exclamation:

well it cant have been a stobart unit they dont have any with the reg ending in ESY i checked :laughing:

phantom309:

Winseer:

well it cant have been a stobart unit they dont have any with the reg ending in ESY i checked :laughing:

Must be Fagan and Whalley then?? :laughing:

waynedl:

phantom309:

Winseer:

sorry they dont have one either i just checked :laughing: :laughing:

phantom309:

waynedl:

phantom309:

Winseer:

You have too much time on your hands :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

waynedl:

phantom309:

waynedl:

phantom309:

Winseer:

in fact both F&W and stobarts have never had a vehicle ending in ESY according to lorryspotting… god im bored :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

Well said.
He’s a pain in the arse.
Just waiting now for his long winded reply.

happysack:
Just think Mr fantastic, that green goblin might have been from oooop north and just been really confused, nay, overawed by being in the fabulous south. Or possibly, he was busy talking to his whippet and his flat cap was over his eyes meaning he missed the signage? Maybe he was just stupid? Who knows…but hey, what does it matter. After all you only work for 3 trillion pounds an hour, so having to wait a few minutes will have netted you more than that stobart driver will earn in a lifetime.

Well said.
He’s a proper pain in the arse.
Just waiting now for his long winded reply.

phantom309:

waynedl:

phantom309:

waynedl:

phantom309:

Winseer:

in fact both F&W and stobarts have never had a vehicle ending in ESY according to lorryspotting… god im bored :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

Lorryspotting!!! where can i get my copy of that? Is it full of numbers? is it? is it? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Here we have some scientific proof of just how many of you are stobart lickcocks on here. This is the first line Where I mentioned Stobart - It was you who jumped to the conclusion that “green goblin” meant them! If ESY isn’t one of their registrations, then it isn’t is it?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What a bunch of conclusion-jumping plonkers! I read there’s another conclusion-jumping row going on over the M1 Northhampton thread as well, so it’s not me!

If it was a Stobart vehicle, I’d make the point of publishing the full registration. Since the Stobart Spotters put them so obligingly in the public domain, there can be no objections to this. :smiley:

happysack:

If I were not in my car stuck behind the 3 tractors snookered from getting into the gate, I might have got out and shook the guys hand for getting me an extra half-hours pay at northern wet-dream rates…

What an ■■■ you are winnitseer

spectron:

Winseer:
Here we have some scientific proof of just how many of you are stobart lickcocks on here. This is the first line Where I mentioned Stobart - It was you who jumped to the conclusion that “green goblin” meant them! If ESY isn’t one of their registrations, then it isn’t is it?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What a bunch of conclusion-jumping plonkers! I read there’s another conclusion-jumping row going on over the M1 Northhampton thread as well, so it’s not me!

If it was a Stobart vehicle, I’d make the point of publishing the full registration. Since the Stobart Spotters put them so obligingly in the public domain, there can be no objections to this. :smiley:

Your bull [zb], and you’ve been caught out.
How many others wagons on here what you post are nicknamed the green goblins by you.

It’s stobbys and your making it up.
Busted lemsip breath.

Sent from my iPad.

Sent from my iPad.

What’s the point of me ■■■■■■■■■■■■ about something that makes you all hate me by the looks of it?

No backup on not grassing this guy up?
Fair enough.
Looking at how so many on this forum like low wages & not doing their DCPC, whilst frowning upon people grassing up other drivers that are breaking the law, and reporting people dead when they’re not…
Looks like I’ll actually bother to do my DCPC after all - if only to be doing the other thing that’s against the rest of you!

Silent artillery is far more dangerous than a loud rifle.

Winseer:
Here we have some scientific proof of just how many of you are stobart lickcocks on here.

Lost the arguement / debate as far as I am concerned as soon as name calling of that nature starts!