Got a new motor lads

I was asked if i wanted to swap motors and the amount of problems i had with mine i nearly bit their arm off so hopefully il have better luck with this one…

Nice motor, now how about a dairy with pictures please,

Aha I’ll have to look for the 6 wheelers now.

It should be a LOT easier to spot me iv got the only 52 reg 4 series 6 wheeler on the fleet

I saw you yesterday afternoon (forgotten exactly when and where though! :grimacing: ) on the A14 heading east bound.
I have noticed that some of your rigids have sliding roofs, do you use them alot?

BUT…its a Scania! suppose someone has to drive them. :confused: :confused:

Seen 1 of your company motors parked overnight in wrings transport yard severnbeach on 2 occasions recently. Don’t know if it was u or not as didn’t get the reg

posted twice :blush:

Grasshopper:
I saw you yesterday afternoon (forgotten exactly when and where though! :grimacing: ) on the A14 heading east bound.
I have noticed that some of your rigids have sliding roofs, do you use them alot?

Yeh we do we deliver air conditioning units and sometimes they have to be unloaded by crane …who you on for?

tyler4164:
Seen 1 of your company motors parked overnight in wrings transport yard severnbeach on 2 occasions recently. Don’t know if it was u or not as didn’t get the reg

Not me in wrings yard but we do park there a lot because the boss is mates with the owner…

brit pete:
Nice motor, now how about a dairy with pictures please,[/quote

Who wants to look at pictures of cows■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck with the new truck, Dogthehunter - and safe travels :smiley:

used to go in to cammacks yard when i worked for another firm n picked up air con units n the like for scotland, was always made welcome by the guys in the office n in the yard, hope you enjoy some trouble free motoring from now on