Goodbye Trucknet

delboytwo:
Goodbye Truck-net.

Bye All
Last post will not be replying, so if its as to be locked so be it.

Just to put posters minds at rest, it should be pointed out that Del has “left” TN several times. :smiley:

Muckaway:
If Delboytwo really was going when he last posted, why did he last view the site at 6.35pm?

That’ll be because of where the post has been moved to…

You have to log in to see this particular forum. :wink:

Muckaway:
If Delboytwo really was going when he last posted, why did he last view the site at 6.35pm?

To see who is mourning his departure of course.

That’ll be no-one then Delboytwo. No-one apart from ROG. Put your dummy back in and come back. :laughing:

switchlogic:
Gotta love the drama queen exits :wink:

Have you not made the odd dramatic exit yourself?

Muckaway:
I agree with Renegade, why the big farewell bilge? Unless someone deeply offended you why start a thread about leaving.

just like films when they leave always look back one last time, picture him hitch hiking to the hulk theme from the 80’s

in the admin panel it says

Last visited:Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Do you think he was expecting everybody to try and talk him out of it :laughing: , or offer him counselling or something :unamused: I reckon if I decided not to come on here again I would just not post anymore end of, knowing that nobody would give a twopenny ■■■■ anyway. :laughing:

delboytwo:
Well as the sign says I am out of here going to get a life and live it.

Denis F:
Last visited:Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 pm

:laughing:

robroy:
Do you think he was expecting everybody to try and talk him out of it :laughing: , or offer him counselling or something :unamused: I reckon if I decided not to come on here again I would just not post anymore end of, knowing that nobody would give a twopenny [zb] anyway. :laughing:

One of the golden rules of internet forums, anyone who posts an “I’m off” type post is always going to come back and check to see if they’re popular. It’s purely attention seeking.

People leave forums everyday just by logging off and never coming back. The same as people join every day.

dew:
One of the golden rules of internet forums, anyone who posts an “I’m off” type post is always going to come back and check to see if they’re popular. It’s purely attention seeking.

People leave forums everyday just by logging off and never coming back. The same as people join every day.

^This :wink:

delboytwo

Last visited: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi Del.

I see that you’ve been back to see us again. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

hello del welcome back

speaks volumes

Goodbye Trucknet
by delboytwo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Deleted
Last edited by delboytwo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good job Dozy quoted him then… twice. :smiley:

dieseldave:

delboytwo

Last visited: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi Del.

I see that you’ve been back to see us again. :smiley:

Is he now hiding his online status?

bigtruck:

switchlogic:
Gotta love the drama queen exits :wink:

Have you not made the odd dramatic exit yourself?

nope, never made a post like this and never said I’m leaving for good. Hope that’s cleared that up for you.