Good ol police

The last few posts refer to the brainwashed endurance test crew.
These guys are totally neurotic about the job.
They succumb to pressure on a daily basis, their blood pressure is sky high with worrying about time scales and schedules, they are too thick to differentiate between limits and compulsory times, …ie they drive to 4 and a half hours, they never drive less than their maximum allowance, they think their daily minimum limits off are again compulsory times.
They don’t sleep properly, they don’t have time to eat properly., they pass parking places with facilities to park in a laty by on 9 hours dead.
Their whole life is one big pressure merry go round, the only compensation for that is that their miserable lives do not last long after their retirement,. or in many cases before retirement, as they have burnt themselves out as a result, either with a stroke, a heart attack or both.
Look around your own firm,.there will sure as hell be at least one of these guys who work for you…guaranteed. :bulb:
Is it YOU btw?

He didn’t plan properly, so I’ve got no sympathy for him being a numpty.

However, mistakes, I’ve made a few, but then again, not ones I’ll mention :wink: Playing Devil’s Advocate, a smarter driver who had made a genuine FUBAR could have used some initiative: put his hazards on, popped the bonnet, stood over on the grass with his phone making out like he had broken down and was calling for assistance, and crossed his fingers they wouldn’t come over to check, calculating that if they think you’re in the faeces, they’ll probably laugh and drive on by.

Zac_A:

However, mistakes, I’ve made a few, but then again,…

I was positive you were going to say “too few to mention” :grimacing:

Pretty ■■■■■■ parking there, wide loads drivers would be thrilled to see that when trying to join the motorway at good speed.

mrginge:
Pretty [zb] parking there, wide loads drivers would be thrilled to see that when trying to join the motorway at good speed.

He’s probably parked there, because the wide load bay was occupied by a Gregorski getting a coffee…

Often noticed lots of lorries parked on the slip road in and out of Cobham services M25. Most were European plates but the road didn’t look like a rest area it was marked as hard shoulder unless I missed something!

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Why was he leaving the services anyway? If he called in for a pi$$ or fuel that would have made nearly 15 mins anyways …

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

LazyDriver:

Zac_A:

However, mistakes, I’ve made a few, but then again,…

I was positive you were going to say “too few to mention” :grimacing:

Glad you got the reference :smiley:

the copper who moved in opposite us 15 yrs ago when we lived up gonerby hill foot was a really nice man according to my mrs , until I pointed out whilst walking his dog on a night he was checking the tax discs on the cars , she said rubbish , then watched and had to agree
They just can’t help themselves

Agree with the police.