Good news for those coming to Cornwall!

Been announced on the radio today that the first stretch of the new A30 across Goss moor will be opening tonight.

This 4 mile stretch will run from Victoria to Indian Queens and will finally bypass the infamous Iron Bridge that keeps getting hit.

The rest is still due to be open in July

came through tues night and they were doing what looked like inspections on a finished section…

hopefully it will get rid of the bloody queues from indian queens to bodmin everynight

that’s good timing for a change - we’ve got 5 loads out of Penzance next week and 2 the week after, all for Ukraine

will it be finished by 21st of july cause thats when i go on me jollies :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Urekakaka!!! :smiley:
Got some big trailers to go to Helston on weds, the third load.
I did notice the new road was marked and coned for a contraflow when I was down last week. :sunglasses:

been down there twice this week,monday went under the bridge,thu got stuck in five mile que at road works then realised that the bridge was gone,came back thro this morning and for the old nostalgic of you lot the bridge can still be seen on the right when comming from redruth,

me thinks it still needs a good roller to flatten then hills out a bit :laughing:

cracking part of the world