good idea

Now what a good idea, but I dont think it will catch on because they bring in no fines. :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

ralliesport:
The Times & The Sunday Times: breaking news & today's latest headlines

Now what a good idea, but I dont think it will catch on because they bring in no fines. :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

They aren’t that new they had one on the M8 about 7 or 8 years ago in Glasgow
but still a good idea

I remember the one in Glasgow, they took it down though. People were speeding deliberately so their reg number would show up. :open_mouth:

There’s one on the A66 outside of Stockton on Tees where they are widening the Bridge over the Tees. The temporary speed limit is 30mph. I went through it one day and I triggered it at 40mph but I was being overtaken and the registration number of the car overtaking was not displayed. The following day I slowed down to 27 mph and it still displayed my registration saying I was doing 41mph and again the car overtaking me wasn’t displayed. The last day I was in the outside lane and my reg wasn’t shown, but there were a lot of vehicles in the nearside lane who were triggering the device and the registrations were being shown so quickly that you couln’t read them. So much for sending letters to repeat offenders. I hope theyGet the technology right first other wise solicitors will be making a fortune

Regards
Westie