Globby's new Volvo

With all the fuss about Globbys new Scania, it seems his new purchase of an FH has gone un-noticed, apparently its the inspiration for the paintwork of the Scania, sorry to let the cat out of the bag Daz! :grimacing: :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

trucks.nl/VehicleDetail.asp? … nguageid=1

I reckon its going to be a Daf. :wink: Look at my signature :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have the inside info on mr globby, asked us to find the info out on a brian yeardleys xf superspace cab thats in at chatfeilds leeds. have we bought it then daz■■?

haha nice one kindle, but his next purchase is a daf, though he cant bring himself to say it yet over time he will be able to say it.

have been told today that mr globby has bought a daf, due to his old age in climbing up the steps he has bought a low ride superspace :laughing: :laughing:

whitworth transport:
have been told today that mr globby has bought a daf, due to his old age in climbing up the steps he has bought a low ride superspace :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing::smiling_imp: :grimacing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: another motor you lot are having a kin laffffffffffff arnt ya some one is on drugs here

i have bought to day a :grimacing: 16x4 yes 16x4 double/double drive mamas and papas fully collapsible twin chrome chassis with nice 5" 24 spoke chrome wheels, so i guess it could be called a low ride, it is even classed as a convertible with full rain gear thrown in for the price aswell :grimacing: was a pure bargin i will even if needed for the right driver put a daf badge on it as it will be a proper down hill racer its even air cooled aswell so no head problems there either,
was told it will run on fresh air so no need for big tanks so even more weight to be carried that’s about all i would buy in this day,
i dont need to climb steps Rodney whitworth, i have a stannah stair lift fitted now for sheer comfort and speed in to the saddle :grimacing: :grimacing:

well we thought that you would get a stairlift a bit later on daz :laughing: are we having it paint blue?

noooooooo, i spec"d it with trebble nickle chrome plating on the main frame looks the doggys thingys all blinged up its that low i carnt get my side bars on tho :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: knew i should have spec"d it witht he 8" 14 spoke black chrome wheels then i would have just had enuff clearence for the side marker bars, with 23 hella amber lights in per bar, looks like i will have to ebay them tho now,

here she is all ready to roll on the 1st of april,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coGG3icOzRI

whitworth transport:
i have the inside info on mr globby, asked us to find the info out on a brian yeardleys xf superspace cab thats in at chatfeilds leeds. have we bought it then daz■■?

is this james of whitworths, with the beauty white ssc. :question: :question: :question:

jessicas dad:

whitworth transport:

is this james of whitworths, with the beauty white ssc. :question: :question: :question:

yes it is i am james’s son :smiley:

its more like the TROTTER brothers not dad and son :grimacing: :grimacing: but one is more like trigger :grimacing: really :wink:

how can you call a ssc a beauty :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: you wanna get yourself and the trotter bro"s, also “lord of Leicester spanky” down to kin speckkkkky savers, as you lot need serious help with the old mince pies or some other form of help, :laughing: :laughing:
or you touting for another JOb JESSIES GRANDAD :wink:

globby 480:
its more like the TROTTER brothers not dad and son :grimacing: :grimacing: but one is more like trigger :grimacing: really :wink:

how can you call a ssc a beauty :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: you wanna get yourself and the trotter bro"s, also “lord of Leicester spanky” down to kin speckkkkky savers, as you lot need serious help with the old mince pies or some other form of help, :laughing: :laughing:

it is a beauty daf and sounds well as well. :laughing:

globby 480:

daz your new scanny is a pile of pooo, you must have went for a rat look with it because it looks like its been sat in a field for half its life rusting away lol

jessicas dad:

globby 480:

well it is not finished yet still some more things to do on it. it sounds well because they are straight through pipes :smiley:. wait till the new one is on the road hopefully next year . come on mr globby what is going to be your comment on the project :question: :question:

Is Globbys new truck ever going to get posted on here? Or is he already embarrissed of it :wink: :laughing:
Wouldnt surprise me if he did have a pink truck, he does seem to be like a, errrrrrr… :laughing:

Gordon Bennett JOE G, were have you been thought you was dead.don’t have a camera no longer had to pawn it to pay towards fuel,

whitworth transport:

jessicas dad:

globby 480:

well it is not finished yet still some more things to do on it. it sounds well because they are straight through pipes :smiley:. wait till the new one is on the road hopefully next year . come on mr globby what is going to be your comment on the project :question: :question:

next millennium more like at the trotters speeds,it will have been reduced to a FUNNY WRINKEN FINISH :wink:

:unamused: was waiting for your reply mr globby dash is finished along with the dials fitted and painted with the walnut back on just waiting for a certain person for the headlining doing :unamused:.plus should be starting on it next saturday since i’am not working :slight_smile:

globby 480:
Gordon Bennett JOE G, were have you been thought you was dead.don’t have a camera no longer had to pawn it to pay towards fuel,

Ive been hiding, why have you missed me? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
Just describe it to us.
I did hear a rumour its bright pink with special bits on it to attach things onto. Apparently its for when your in a dark layby at night with other men :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Come on, i want to have a look at your new truck!! Send us a pic!