Get out your xmas avatar

Since the site change i can’t find the submenu to change my picture. which is it

User Control Panel/Profile/ Edit avatar.

■■■■■■00:
Since the site change i can’t find the submenu to change my picture. which is it

Same place it was before the change. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanted to swop my avatar, deleted my old one and now it doesn’t matter what I do I can’t add an avatar

philberg182:
Wanted to swop my avatar, deleted my old one and now it doesn’t matter what I do I can’t add an avatar

You may have exceeded the amount of allowed changes. You can only change it once every 6 months.

philberg182:

To be honest this site is a pain in the balls you need to resize pictures, change the amount of pixels - every other site you just upload a image and it does it all for you.

Coffeeholic:

philberg182:

You may have exceeded the amount of allowed changes. You can only change it once every 6 months.

If you can only change avatars once every 6 months perhaps there should be a message about it on the “Edit avatar” page so people know, I’m sure that wouldn’t be too hard to do :wink:

When I first tried to put mine on I had probs, and I had to PM JD when he was a Mod, who sorted it for me. so try PM ing the appropriate Mod.

Coffeeholic:

philberg182:

I have never noticed that rule and just changed mine again, it only seems like about 3 months when I went to one of Dave’s days out. I found a new LQ symbol, That was my previous avatar.

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

philberg182:

If you can only change avatars once every 6 months perhaps there should be a message about it on the “Edit avatar” page so people know, I’m sure that wouldn’t be too hard to do :wink:

Coffeeholic’s answer may have been tongue in cheek :wink:

merc0447:

philberg182:

To be honest this site is a pain in the balls you need to resize pictures, change the amount of pixels - every other site you just upload a image and it does it all for you.

+1 PITA trying to put a different pic on here compared to other sites

Edit profile

Edit signature

Edit avatar

Edit account settings
Edit avatar
The avatar functionality is currently disabled.

Mine aint worked for ages so someone is talking gob ■■■■■■

welshboyinspain:

merc0447:

philberg182:

+1 PITA trying to put a different pic on here compared to other sites

When I recieve my full mod rights this will be one of the first things I propose to change.

Last time I had to change my Avatar I had to write a nice email to site owner , who I am

sure has more important issues to worry about.

99.9% of members can change their avatar…
0.1% cant as they chose to upload inappropriate avatars in the past :unamused: :wink:

Rikki-UK:
99.9% of members can change their avatar…
0.1% cant as they chose to upload inappropriate avatars in the past :unamused: :wink:

Change my settings then theres a good man :wink:

I made a foolish mistake when I was younger , do I have to pay for one slip up for the

rest of my life ? Even the Lockabie bomber got another chance.

Anyways Mrs Mix said what was wrong and I deleted it of my own accord , it was all dealt

with in a amicable manner by Mrs Mix, a rather excellent mod if I do say so myself , so

why the does the heavy handed approach still stand for 00.01% of trucknets

population :question:

just change it, its nearly Christmas after all , theres a good fella :wink:

Only ever had one avatar, when I decided to change it thats when the trouble started. I had no trouble first time round uploading it from photo bucket, now it’s wrong size wrong URL Wrong this, wrong that :question: :question: . And no it wasn’t anything unsuitable so now ive reached the limit of my pc skills :unamused: :unamused:

philberg182:
Only ever had one avatar, when I decided to change it thats when the trouble started. I had no trouble first time round uploading it from photo bucket, now it’s wrong size wrong URL Wrong this, wrong that :question: :question: . And no it wasn’t anything unsuitable so now ive reached the limit of my pc skills :unamused: :unamused:

Hi philberg182,

If you post it on here as an ordinary image, I’ll have a look at it for you and re-size it to TN avatar requirements if necessary.

I hope that helps. :smiley:

Well looks like no reply is forth coming so I will be avatarless this christmas.

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Well looks like no reply is forth coming so I will be avatarless this christmas.

after 3 everyone…

1…

2…

3…

ahhhhhh diddums :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

after 3 everyone…

1…

2…

3…

ahhhhhh diddums :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its alright for you I am being victimised, you can post all the fancy lorry photos of your

fine fleet you want at the drop of a hat :wink: