gearboxes

anyone else having trouble with gearboxes in the newer trucks
or i should say can anyone tell me how to operate the gearboxes on a newish
man
mercedes
renault
or daf

Put it in D or A and press the loud pedal

All I want for Christmas is a gearstick… Not sure what you mean, you use them in auto or manual not much else you can do.

altitude:
All I want for Christmas is a gearstick… Not sure what you mean, you use them in auto or manual not much else you can do.

What the heck do you want it to do whistle Dixie? If your bored and are looking for something to do, try looking out the window and concentrating on the road.

Ignore the daft comments, what do you want to do with it, be a bit more specific and we might be able to help, not as anyones going to make a silk ■■■■■ out of a sows lug mind…

my normal truck is a manual daf but friday i had a auto daf and god how usless are they, changes gear when you dont want. But on plus side i get my truck back on monday :smiley:

i like a nice box.

Auto boxes are great - once you learn to handle them properly.

Santa:
Auto boxes are great - once you learn to handle them properly.

+1

Santa:
Auto boxes are great - once you get a Volvo or Renault

Fixed that for you. :laughing:

P.S. I do understand what you mean though. :smiley:

Driving an auto daf cf nowadays :frowning: oh how i miss my i shift volvo as far as autoboxes go it was the badgers nadgers

tinytrucker77:
Driving an auto daf cf nowadays :frowning: oh how i miss my i shift volvo as far as autoboxes go it was the badgers nadgers

I had an auto daf cf when I was on for Turners, never had a minutes problem with it. It was better than my current Merc box.

To be fair it’s not let me down touch wood it’s just in my opinion the i shift is a far superior box