Fuel&tolls help required

Hey all looking some help,i’ll be coming off train sun evening(going to germany) i haven’t been out in about 8 year’s! was wondering if you guys can reccomend somewhere to fuel up?(i have euro shell card) also where is best at venlo to pay german toll? many thanks. :sunglasses:

THERE is a maut machine at the border where you can book your ticket,
IF you LOOK at the EURO STICKY;S there is lots of INFORMATION
posted by many people which can answer most of your questions,
try using this SHELL-SITE TO FIND your filling up point,
Shell also do a book if your boss was to ask them for one,
by the way do not forget your EURO-VINGETTE for Belgian& Holland…
any more questions just ask some one will reply,

bigtruck:
Hey all looking some help,i’ll be coming off train sun evening(going to germany) i haven’t been out in about 8 year’s! was wondering if you guys can reccomend somewhere to fuel up?(i have euro shell card) also where is best at venlo to pay german toll? many thanks. :sunglasses:

the nearest place to the shuttle to fill up is
Z.I. des Dunes
Rue des Garennes
62100 Calais
These are automatic pumps and expensive.
This is near the ferry port.
Another place you can get Fuel is the Shell Garage at, 1476 Route Nationale 1, 59279. Loon Plage. Tel: 0033 328 27 37 16. Open: Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 10.00pm.
Saturday, 7.00am - 12.00noon, 3.00 - 6.00pm.
, they used to sell the Vignette as well but you can get your vignette at Folkstone as well IIRC

or go to Ashford truckstop - they are available for vigettene

I’m pretty sure you can use Shell card at , ALL FOR TRUCKS, at Transmarck, you get a free feed if you tank up there, you can also do your Vingette for BENILUX.

cheers all was going to stop at ashford for road tax, used to use as24 at dunnes,was hoping to get up the road a bit before fueling hope things will come back to me when i get out there :unamused:

bigtruck:
cheers all was going to stop at ashford for road tax, used to use as24 at dunnes,was hoping to get up the road a bit before fueling hope things will come back to me when i get out there :unamused:

If you can get as far as Lokeren you get free food at the Shell there when you tank 400 ltrs, it’s about 180km from shuttle

If you are going Gent, Antwerp, Eindhoven and on to Venlo the first Shell place on that route and away from Calais will be Lokeren truckstop or a bit further on into Holland there is Asten. You can get your Maut at the border but depending what time you get there Sunday parking could be difficult. The first service station, Meelakkers, past Eindhoven on the A67 have a couple of Maut machines as does the Texaco just after the Asten junction. However for a two birds one stone thing you could get both fuel and the Maut at Asten truckstop.

Coffeeholic:
If you are going Gent, Antwerp, Eindhoven and on to Venlo the first Shell place on that route and away from Calais will be Lokeren truckstop or a bit further on into Holland there is Asten. You can get your Maut at the border but depending what time you get there Sunday parking could be difficult. The first service station, Meelakkers, past Eindhoven on the A67 have a couple of Maut machines as does the Texaco just after the Asten junction. However for a two birds one stone thing you could get both fuel and the Maut at Asten truckstop.

thanks thats a great help what sort of time fom calais to there?

bigtruck:

Coffeeholic:

thanks thats a great help what sort of time fom calais to there?

315 km just under 4 hours

will be tight! :unamused: