Fuel Price Web Sites!

Hi all, just wondered if anybody here knows of, or uses, any websites that advise you of the fuel (diesel or petrol) prices in your local area?

The AA used to do it but have stopped and a google search doesnt come up with anything specific.

Cheers for any thoughts,

Bullitt.

:smiley: Don’t do This anymore ? :confused: Its only a rough guide though. Spain prices, for example, seem to vary quite a bit depending on area. :wink:

DAFMAD:
:smiley: Don’t do This anymore ? :confused: k:

AA petrol buster would find the cheapest garage in your area by doing a postcode search, but not any more!!

Denis F:

DAFMAD:
:smiley: Don’t do This anymore ? :confused: k:

AA petrol buster would find the cheapest garage in your area by doing a postcode search, but not any more!!

Yes, thats the one, as denis says, put in your postcode and then give a chosen radius of say within 10 miles, then they would come up with a list of garages within that area and the fuel prices.

Was just wondering if anybody knows of or still uses any of the same type of sites thats all.

Cheers, Bullitt.

If it says Tesco or Asda on the forecourt it will be cheaper, do your shopping there and save even more.

96p per litre at clackett lane services ltuesday night :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jon

theres thanetpetrol.co.uk/prices.htm - very localised!!!

I did find a site that would tell you the cheapest petrol in your area but it involved several minutes of phone call at £1.50 a minute :exclamation: :exclamation: [zb] rip off :wink:

ps, I searched with altavista :open_mouth:

If you wante
to know how much the fuel card companies are charging look here

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11887

Updated regularly by members of this site :wink: :laughing:

jammymutt:
If it says Tesco or Asda on the forecourt it will be cheaper, do your shopping there and save even more.

The fuel isnt that great though, used to run my car on Tesco stuff, had all sorts of stalling problems. Switched to the normal Shell unleaded from around the corner, i get better performance and providing i dont make use of the aditional performance i get better MPG. Supermarkets buy the left over’s that the big firms dont want or the old stuff thats gone off and then artifically rejuvenate it with chemicals. (i know this i used to work in one!)

Most PFS match prices with in a 3 mile radius, excluding MSA’s as they charge what they like!

Also Tesco for example dont like you taking wagons in their PFS.