Fuel card Network

Honked:
Okay…

In answer to your original question then my answer is still that 99% on here will use the card that they are given by their boss.

If you are really interested in getting a full and honest answer, then your best bet would be to send out a questionnaire to as many bosses as you can. They hold the key to your query.
As for my ideal network… easy parking, free coffee and a loyalty scheme.

Thank you :sunglasses: interesting suggestion too…certainly worth looking into - thank you :sunglasses:

Company I work for have a BP card and an Allstar card.

Used to have a Shell card as well but we got told to cut it up and throw it away, never found out why!

I tend to stick to BP as I’ve tried using the Allstar card and had it declined on a few occasions.

Hammy747:
Company I work for have a BP card and an Allstar card.

Used to have a Shell card as well but we got told to cut it up and throw it away, never found out why!

I tend to stick to BP as I’ve tried using the Allstar card and had it declined on a few occasions.

My Allstar is accepted everywhere as using that you pay the stated pump price and not a bunker price. It also means I can collect loyalty points using it too. I went through a 6 month period when that was the only card I had, the loyalty points were immense!