Frilly curtain brigade

If anyone wants to join the frilly curtain brigade I have just listed these on fleabag

Curtains, seat covers, maps,floor maps, wheel trims, pin lock, airline lock

Might be useful for someone

Having a clear out.

I’m always attracted to a frilly curtain thread :smiley: .
Can you not post a link to your e.bay stuff for sale.
Tbh mate, I reckon I aint alone in saying (or maybe I am :blush: ) I could not be arsed to make a note of all those numbers and look them up. :neutral_face:

Better still why not itemise all your stuff on theTrucknet For Sale forum.
What make of truck are the seat covers and floor mats for?

robroy:
Tbh mate, I reckon I aint alone in saying (or maybe I am :blush: ) I could not be arsed to make a note of all those numbers and look them up. :neutral_face:

Highlight 1st number in the OP’s list and press CTRL and the letter C (Or right click and select Copy).
Then open ebay and paste (CTRL and V) it into the ebay search and hit go! :smiley:

You can then look at that ebay sellers other items! :wink:

It’s like teaching you how to use the VCR all over again dad… :unamused:

Oh bugger it: ebay.co.uk/sch/ivecovanman/m … 7675.l2562

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Highlight 1st number in the OP’s list and press CTRL and the letter C (Or right click and select Copy).
Then open ebay and paste (CTRL and V) it into the ebay search and hit go! :smiley:

Cheers son, just you carrry on keeping me right. :smiley:

It’s all bloody Scania stuff so no good to me, but thinking the ‘Goped’ might be handy to ■■■■■■■■ the back of the unit to go to the pub on. :bulb:
:smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

thanks for that sonny :slight_smile: