Foxwood Transport

I had a phone call front these folk yesdy asking about my work situation.

Tippers are growing quiet and I’m doing more and more yard work and machine driving which I’m not in love with. I’m also on days more than I’d like.

There’s work here. Either 5-6 nights out a week on fridges (done fridges before) UK and Europe (never done Europe).

Or Skelly tanks on turn around Purfleet - Bridgwater home every night. Days one week nights the next.

Nice motors (except the one Scania) Money is not amazing but it’ll do.

Does anyone know this firm they’ve 12 trucks and seem flat out. Owned by an Irish bloke who seems decent enough.

duedil.com/company/04670246 … es-limited

Same people?

if so, you may want paying in advance.

del trotter:
Get started with FullCircl | FullCircl

Same people?

if so, you may want paying in advance.

Running away as fast as my little legs will carry me.

Shame really. Nice bloke. Nice looking kit all tidy and up together. Just shows you can’t tell

If its who I’m thinking from Coalville way, money is not clever the euro work was hit and miss and just pond hopping use to be mainly xf dafs and I knew a couple of lads that worked for him that left because he kept having money trouble.
He ran as someone else some years back I believe.
May be busy now but will be dead after Xmas. Hope this helps a little.

This mob are in Sparkford. I might take a week away from tippers and give it a razz once Mrs and Catherine are back

Good luck with it fella!! :smiley:

akaday:
Good luck with it fella!! :smiley:

Cheers. I spoke at him earlier and everything is in place

There credit rating is terrible id stay well away if i was you.

I know a driver on with them… and his money is there every week ?

hook:
There credit rating is terrible id stay well away if i was you.

I’ve had a look at the Due Dil and I don’t think it’s the same firm unless they’ve moved hundreds of miles.

Neville 1:
I know a driver on with them… and his money is there every week ?

Is that Foxwoods in Sparkford? Which driver?