FOWLER WELCH

boredwivdrivin:
Yeah , especially if u go to avonmouth to get the load !!!

Unless its subbies based in exeter ? . Tuckers or something .?

At the time, 2006ish, it was the steaming pile of effluent “Backline Logistics” that ran the Outbase and supplied the drivers.

Holy turnips !

I tried to work for backline around then .wouldnt recommend . they had office near Bridgwater but was just address . woman arranged to meet me in layby near glastonbury …

She was late so i left . when i got home she rang up having meltdown for wasting her time .

Oh dear . how not to get drivers .
They then proceeded to ring me every week for a year .

Oh dear oh dear

ashton gate:
Mate enquired about heathfield, money no great shakes, works out about £27.000 ish inc. w/end working in that as well.Think that’s
for around 45 hrs p, wk, but you can work more i think.

Sounds ok . its a low wage area

I like weekend shifts , fri to mon is ideal . cant move til June tho , so will be having a nose round with my tent come spring .

Also , never fancied working for Thompsons !

Its backline running it from exeter using tesco dafs. Alot more oganised than used to be. Most of the time it is one store in cornwall or plymouth sometimes get another store added on for a few cages. Or ocasional one run to wales an one too exeter.

Pay is double figures an shifts around the clock pick an choose days an times worked. 3 or 4 days easily take home 500 quid.

Do backline have an office now ■■

Think they had 1 for a while in avonmouth truckstop ?

They have about 5 or 6 offices now. Biggest agency in south west. Never had a problem 5 years with work everyday, find out week before what im working put me through hiab and adr. Been generally friendly an helpfull with most things.

Edit: thats plymouth office, but do run from exeter outbase doing tesco over winter and not had issue with them either.

Cheers M8 .

Sounds like they have grown since the meeting in lay by days !