Forth Road Bridge

How much is it to go over this bridge?
I will be driving 18 ton rigid
Thanks

Only £2, according to this,

feta.gov.uk/webpages/prices.php

This is from the site of the Forth Estuary Transport Authority, it also gives information of any impending roadworks, etc.

Its free if your going southbound, tolls only on the northbound.

2 quid Scottish, 4 quid if yer English :laughing: :laughing: Better still stay out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: South bound is free to us :laughing: :laughing:

I agree with you dmd :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: yes 2 quid to cross,south bound free :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got to watch them in that area though when i was at longs of leeds a women jumped a bridge there in front of a longs lorry… and that was her splat. at 5 am …
not what you need when you just got out of bed 15 mins before.

jessicas dad:
got to watch them in that area though when i was at longs of leeds a women jumped a bridge there in front of a longs lorry… and that was her splat. at 5 am …
not what you need when you just got out of bed 15 mins before.

They have moved the SOS phones half way down the bridge,so as the jumper’s can ask for help.It’s not the fall that kill’s them,it’s the sudden stop at the bottom :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

kitkat:
They have moved the SOS phones half way down the bridge,so as the jumper’s can ask for help.It’s not the fall that kill’s them,it’s the sudden stop at the bottom :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

its not the fall that kills them its the stupid lorry coming that kills them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

kitkat:

its not the fall that kills them its the stupid lorry coming that kills them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Remind me not to follow you m8 over the 4th rd bridge,coz if you truck kill’s them your either going east or west. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And my truck don’t like deep water. :laughing: :laughing: