first job tomorrow

After a month of writing and sending cv’s to every company in the north east got a start tomorrow driving a layland daf tipper :smiley: and im bricking it and excited
at the same time . And just to say this forum is a god send for new drivers cheers :smiley:

Great news! Don’t forget to work on the tippers you need a quilted check shirt, beige riggers boots (to tuck your jeans into) and a big set of air horns!!! Sorry jealous! Always wanted to work on the tippers!

:stuck_out_tongue: got the riggers still working on the shirt and air horns

An alternative to the shirt is to wear a hi-viz with nothing under it!

need to work on my muscels abit before i do that or i could get some tattoos

Warren T. Claim:
Great news! Don’t forget to work on the tippers you need a quilted check shirt, beige riggers boots (to tuck your jeans into) and a big set of air horns!!! Sorry jealous! Always wanted to work on the tippers!

LMAO!

Enjoy ur first day - U’ll luv every second

If tippers delivered to supermarket RDC’s the security ■■■■’s would suddenly have a change of attitude! Adolf at the goods in barrier at Netto would NEVER say “self tipping here mate” twice… :laughing:

Warren T. Claim:
If tippers delivered to supermarket RDC’s the security ■■■■’s would suddenly have a change of attitude! Adolf at the goods in barrier at Netto would NEVER say “self tipping here mate” twice… :laughing:

like it . will post some pics and blog tomorrow when i get in

great news james im sure ull enjoy it

Great. How big is the tipper?

WELL DONE - look forward to the blog :smiley:

its the 85 cf

never got out today the daf they just bought only arrived this morning and needed work doing :frowning: so will post blog monday night