First couple of shifts with agency

Hi

Just done my first shifts with Driver Hire, running a 18 tonne fridge down to Warrington an eye opener in the big world,

i am so used to a m8 in front of me and one at the back, also the joy of being guided into bays rather than being on your own.

Things learnt so far

People will sit in your blind spot and make no attempt to pass you, sorry to that woman in the silver car on the m74, i sure got her heart going :open_mouth:

Overtaking takes days and loads of fore thought.

Trucks will flash you in and then overtake you straight away cutting in and forcing me to slow down.

I will make sure i know how everything works in the truck, sorry to all drivers on the M6 when i was driving for about 20 miles on full beam and could not get the bloody things off :blush:

Cracking couple of shifts, hope they are all like that :smiley:

Flipside

one thing with aggy you never know what, where you r going, or what u are carrying.

i loved my first few months on aggy, but i was glad to get first fulltime job, and regular money in

congrates and drving is a learning curve… keep on trucking

Welcome to TruckNet Flipside :smiley:

Good to hear you’re enjoying the experience of being out on your own.

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Flipside :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

How long have you had you LGV C licence :question:

had my class 2 ROG for about four years now and class 1 for about two years, never used my class 1, agency has got a class 1 shift lined up for this weekend should be fun :wink:

Flipside

Flipside:
had my class 2 ROG for about four years now and class 1 for about two years, never used my class 1, agency has got a class 1 shift lined up for this weekend should be fun :wink:

Flipside

REMEBER - they BEND :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that ROG, battle plan is slow and steady, if unsure i am getting out to look at it first

start at 0400 so roads will be quiet, hopefully will get the feel of the truck before it starts to get busy :unamused:, passed my class 1 on a wagon and drag but like i said i have not used it since.

Flipside