Fined for reporting illegals in truck!

You’re right tommy t, i’d find a quiet spot in the countryside,kick them out,clean up the trailer
and hope the load gets tipped with no-one spotting anything.

This would save me up to £1000.

Result: The UK has several more undesireables,as a direct consequence of UKBA policy.

Something is very wrong with the system.

ROG:
Just watched a UK border agency programme on SKY where, in Calais, the driver of a nobbys w&d saw that a seal was broken so he looked in but could not see anything but the huge machinery tryes he was transporting so driver calls border agency staff to check it out

Border agency staff find over 20 illegals hiding inside the stacks of tyres

Driver is fined 2 thousand quid !!! - WHY?

“WHY” because he’s broken the law, however you wish to dress it up.
My question is “why did he involve ukba?”
The clip Tommy T posted shows the truck going into the “british” shed, no doubt whatsoever on that!!!
If he knew the seal was broken then go into the shed BEFORE the ticket booths and demand they check it out (been there done that)

We (as in experienced euro drivers) know that if caught with clandestines on board after the ticket booths it’s going to cost, end of.

Post by skorpio » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 pm

ROG wrote:Just watched a UK border agency programme on SKY where, in Calais, the driver of a nobbys w&d saw that a seal was broken so he looked in but could not see anything but the huge machinery tryes he was transporting so driver calls border agency staff to check it out

Border agency staff find over 20 illegals hiding inside the stacks of tyres

Driver is fined 2 thousand quid !!! - WHY?

“WHY” because he’s broken the law, however you wish to dress it up.
My question is “why did he involve ukba?”
The clip Tommy T posted shows the truck going into the “british” shed, no doubt whatsoever on that!!!

Skorpio, What law did that driver break?

Blair introduced this to be seen to be doing something about immigration. All it did was kill railfreight through the Tunnel.
As for the French, they just give the Gaulic Shrug and say its a British problem.

Chas
Are you saying all UK truckers are crooks?