Few pictures of the last couple of weeks

here we go, this is what i was driving on nights 4 on 4 off at ikea leeds, a steady job easy enough.

then i moved onto this, the pride of holland…

loaded with 20 ton of coffee beans for a place in hull…

this is how you slide the trailer, pull on the trailer brakes and push in the locking pins button then slide away…

then onto corus at middlesboro trunk road site for a drop and swap. quite easy i take in empty box then they swap for a loaded box…

next pic was a job delivering car tyres. a right royal pain in the arse as its out of this bay then into another a few tyres here and a few tyres there…

next was tyres again… for cat at peterlee i dont think you can really see the size of these beasts but box tipped in 10 mins…

to finish off what a place to do a censa on the sliproad of the m621 at stourton.
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

i hope you enjoyed them, il see what i can come up with next week.

i thought you was going on bulmers alex

Nice pics JD. Is that an ex Eddies motor? Looks like one

aidey:
i thought you was going on bulmers alex

i gave it a week and sorry it was not for me.

Nice pics JD. Is that an ex Eddies motor? Looks like one

yes it is although next week im in an 02 reg ex deben and its a right shed, im only in it for a week and a ahlf but il be taking plenty of cleaner to try and get it something sort of half decent. :imp:

Good pics jessicas dad and congratulations
on becoming a moderator :smiley:

Is that first tyre place Bond’s on the industrial estate at Pocklington? I used to go in there for Bridgestone.

Paul

i used to drive the sister wagon to that erf at the top mate and have on occasion drove that one they came as a batch of five i think there is only 3 left out of them 2 of them got barbecued one due to sheets hanging down on to the exhaust :open_mouth: and the other one electrical fault :open_mouth: i used to see v802 in trafford park they dnt look right with the top hats :frowning:

Were you " Tyred or worn out "in that warehouse…perhaps you were feeling "deflated " when you got tipped…

Did you fancy a " blow out"

I will stop now …

Good pics.
Who do you work for?

Sorry to hear that alex. Still at least your working. Better luck next time

bloody hell alex moderater no longer one of the lowlife :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

repton:
Is that first tyre place Bond’s on the industrial estate at Pocklington? I used to go in there for Bridgestone.

Paul

yep paul 100% right now of us box jockeys like that job. :imp:

i used to drive the sister wagon to that erf at the top mate and have on occasion drove that one they came as a batch of five i think there is only 3 left out of them 2 of them got barbecued one due to sheets hanging down on to the exhaust and the other one electrical fault i used to see v802 in trafford park they dnt look right with the top hats

i know but it was only shunting trailers on and off bays.

Good pics jessicas dad and congratulations
on becoming a moderator

dreva:
bloody hell alex moderater no longer one of the lowlife :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

thanks billy if your still looking for a job there is one coming up at my place… in fact it is my place as im starting back soon at…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Good pics.
Who do you work for?

a fella i knew from when i was at freightliner before called paul watkins who is a freightliner subbie and thats what i mainly do.

thanks for the nice read and photos,

jessicas dad:
a fella i knew from when i was at freightliner before called paul watkins who is a freightliner subbie and thats what i mainly do.

Cheers :smiley:
Nice looking DAF. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice piccies there Alex!

So, you succumbed to Freightliner again eh? Well I hope it goes OK for you this time mate.

P.S. There’s been bloody census checkpoints all over the place last week. I must have gone through 5 or 6 of 'em…mostly in Leeds but some in other towns. Never got stopped though! :laughing:

Look forward to seeing you out on the road.

Neil.