Far awell

I am more than happy to give my farewell to this forum as somebody who has stolen your jobs, your money and perhaps your spot on this forum. Well. here ye go, it’s all yours. After spending eighteen years in your hostile country I have decided to move back to where I belong to, which is ■■■■ Germany.

Perhaps I am lucky enough to meet the one or other of you in my territory so we can have some fun together? I am most certainly looking forward to it.

Nevertheless, I am sure you keep up your obsession about us cruel animals who cannot take a joke, don’t deserve to live and who have to be criminal because for what we are.

Merry Christmas and happy hunting in the new Year. The arrival of the Romanians and Hungarians will make your sad being even more interesting.

RoadSailor:
The arrival of the Romanians and Hungarians will make your sad being even more interesting.

The Hungarians ‘arrived’ ages ago, same time as the Poles in fact. Do try and keep up. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

RoadSailor:
I am more than happy to give my farewell to this forum as somebody who has stolen your jobs, your money and perhaps your spot on this forum. Well. here ye go, it’s all yours. After spending eighteen years in your hostile country I have decided to move back to where I belong to, which is ■■■■ Germany.

Perhaps I am lucky enough to meet the one or other of you in my territory so we can have some fun together? I am most certainly looking forward to it.

Nevertheless, I am sure you keep up your obsession about us cruel animals who cannot take a joke, don’t deserve to live and who have to be criminal because for what we are.

Merry Christmas and happy hunting in the new Year. The arrival of the Romanians and Hungarians will make your sad being even more interesting.

Ivan O’Flaherty is that you?

lifes to short for falling out mate , i think you just take things to heart too much

We just thank goodness the Poles arrived in 1940 and a few others in time to help us stop your lot. Good riddance.

it is such a shame that a person allows himself to
belive that what a few illiterate bigots say, can make
one so Stinkig (german slang–upset),life is too short
to allow Dummköpfe to ruin ones attitude to life,

Agree with all that Pete, I suppose my rather bitter reaction is down to the fact that if there is one thing I cannot stand it is foreigners going to live in other countries and then slagging off that country and it’s people. This bloke put up with the hateful British for 18 years for goodness sake rather than go back to his wonderful ‘free democratic’ homeland. Must have been something good about it then so why spend so much energy with his attitude?
I feel the same way about Britons here and in other places who are always moaning about the place and its customs, they too get a very brisk answer from me. :wink:

He is not first & won’t be the last…

I PITY THE POOR IMMIGRANT //BOB DYLAN

I pity the poor immigrant
Who wishes he would’ve stayed home,
Who uses all his power to do evil
But in the end is always left so alone.
That man whom with his fingers cheats
And who lies with ev’ry breath,
Who passionately hates his life
And likewise, fears his death.

Whose strength is spent in vain,
Whose heaven is like Ironsides,
Whose tears are like rain,
Who eats but is not satisfied,
Who hears but does not see,
Who falls in love with wealth itself
And turns his back on me.

Who tramples through the mud,
Who fills his mouth with laughing
And who builds his town with blood,
Whose visions in the final end
Must shatter like the glass.
When his gladness comes to pass.

RoadSailor:
I have decided to move back to where I belong to, which is ■■■■ Germany.

Whatever his faults, lack of perception isn’t one of them.

Harry Monk:

RoadSailor:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

RoadSailor:

The thing i always marvel at is the crowds that turned out to cheer. Scarey hey?!