Fallmonk

Please put more posts on here please :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink:
thanks in advance :smiley: :wink:

Yes, I always look forward to his posts as well, very informative. I wish he would do lots more

Pair of β– β– β– β–  !!

just noticed this , famous or imfamous! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BTW, your posts don’t actually have to have any meaningful content, as long as your avatar remains the same. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
BTW, your posts don’t actually have to have any meaningful content, as long as your avatar remains the same. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

eh thanks and there i thought i was posting some intresting words and all u want is the avi !!!

Fallmonk:

Coffeeholic:

eh thanks and there i thought i was posting some intresting words and all u want is the avi !!!

Women have suffered that for years, blokes ignoring what they are saying and fixating on their β– β– β– β– β–  instead, so now you know how they feel. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Fallmonk:

Coffeeholic:

Women have suffered that for years, blokes ignoring what they are saying and fixating on their β– β– β– β– β–  instead, so now you know how they feel. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I will have you know i can multi-task , i can stare at a womans β– β– β– β– β–  AND listen to wot she says , and to really impress you totatly ignore wot she sayed! :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: