Facebook moaners

i really was shocked at the stupidity of people when i typed into facebook search “ban lorries” dont these people realise that if trucks was to be banned then the country would stop then there would be a national outcry for trucks to be put back on the road. Another lot of pages was for trucks to be banned from overtaking. thatll suit me fine BUT delivers will be late, the roads will be clogged up
some of the pages were written because family/friend members have been caught up in rta ( road traffic accidents), yes you feel sorry for their loss and we all deal with grief diffrently, also the poor driver of the truck has to live with that for the rest of his/her life. affecting their job and home life.
but SERIOUSLY the fuel shortages in 2000 and the bad weather in december 2010 just proved a point

SORRY FOR THE RANT

Grrrrrrrrr…can`t write anymore …

er… hug

I really was shocked that you were shocked by the stupidity of people!

I’m shocked that you were shocked about him being shocked by the stupidity of people !! :laughing:

44 Tonne Ton:
I really was shocked that you were shocked by the stupidity of people!

This^, and on Facebook as well. :wink:

I just find it shocking that i was shocked that you found it shocking because he was shocked at the shocking stories on that shocking facebook :blush: :blush: :blush:

failbook.failblog.org/

Frankly, I’m shocked :open_mouth:

You can not call it RTA anymore, as accident means blame. It now has to be called RTC, Road Traffic Collision.

SWEDISH BLUE:
You can not call it RTA anymore, as accident means blame. It now has to be called RTC, Road Traffic Collision.

I love England and everything it stands for. My lawyers have told me it is safe to post this reply.

SWEDISH BLUE:

■■■■ and I thought it was incident as accident would imply no-one was to blame and that would ■■■■ up the courts being able to fine anyone.

sorry for shocking people that im shocked. rta/rtc same thing really■■??? so when u hear on the cb that theres a rta at gate whatever shall i correct them■■? lol :confused: :blush:

schrodingers cat:

SWEDISH BLUE:

■■■■ and I thought it was incident as accident would imply no-one was to blame and that would [zb] up the courts being able to fine anyone.

National accident helpline seem to do alright in the courts :wink:

fatty01:
I just find it shocking that i was shocked that you found it shocking because he was shocked at the shocking stories on that shocking facebook :blush: :blush: :blush:

I actually got confused reading that lol (I had to go over it a few times in my head) :smiley: