Eyeball Simon! (I think)

I think it was you I passed on the A61 nr Monchengladbach on Monday around lunchtime.
I was the Go-Faster Willi-Betz (No.5455) with the tatty Edwards trailer.

Was that a badger hanging from your chin■■? :wink: :wink: :wink:

It was mate. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I tried shouting you on the CB, but got no reply. I take it you ain’t on channel.
I’m easy to recognise, I’ve got a TruckNet UK coffee mug on my dashboard table. :smiley:

simon, get that ■■■■■■■ window fixed dude! :wink: :laughing:

Mal:
simon, get that [zb] window fixed dude! :wink: :laughing:

Just seen the pic and was gonna say that myself … !!

i’ll bet your boss makes you pay for that window, it’s obvious that the cracks are due to you nailing that routiers flag to the windscreen, your supposed to put a little spittle on the rubbers and push them to the screen, not hammer a nail into them.
too much do it yourself experience at home methinks.

tell him he used the wrong sort of glue on the tax disc holders.

johnny:
it’s obvious that the cracks are due to you nailing that routiers flag to the windscreen, your supposed to put a little spittle on the rubbers and push them to the screen, not hammer a nail into them.

lmao! :laughing:

This post trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15031
should explain what happened to the windscreen on Simons truck. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Simon:
It was mate. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I tried shouting you on the CB, but got no reply. I take it you ain’t on channel.
I’m easy to recognise, I’ve got a TruckNet UK coffee mug on my dashboard table. :smiley:

Thought it was you.
No,no CB fitted,I was off to Worms to unload Tuesday morning.

Mal:
simon, get that [zb] window fixed dude! :wink: :laughing:

The winders been fixed mate. This was the easiest photo to get to, that showed my TN UK coffee mug and the other bits of gubbins which make me easy to identify. As well as the

KW:
badger hanging from your chin

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

I saw the Betz motor catching me up, but it wasn’t till you’d passed that I saw it was an Edwards trailer. I did think it a little odd that a Betz was catching me up. If it happens again, I’ll expect it to be you :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .

I also noticed a couple of your trucks near the Shell station at Venlo,I suppose they were getting a maut ticket?
I had a bit of a panic when I started back after the xmas break,my Toll Collect kept saying ‘Invalid Data Entry’ and wouldn’t fire up.
Luckily a quick trip to our local Merc dealer sorted the problem out with a software update.
It must be an absolute pain having to keep stopping and buying a ticket,especially when the office changes your job en-route!

We usually have 2 or 3 trucks a day loading in Meer for Worms so I may catch you again soon.

(Keep yer elbows in :wink: :wink: )

The boss is pretty good mate. I usualy only need 2 or 3 tickets. We know where we are heading on the outbound leg, obviously. By the time we are tipped, he can tell us where we’ll be collecting. We then sort our own routes to suit ourselves.
If you would prefer to stop at Hilpolitstein Autohof, in preference to Geiselwind, for eg, you can help yourself. Just be sure to leave early enough to get the boat.
Not that being too late for the boat is a major problem for the boss, normally. We are on a salary. So if you don’t get home till Friday, tough.

Next time you catch me, we’ll have to stop for a coffee. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: