Eyeball globby480

Saw you on Tuesday (i think it was Tuesday anyway :confused: could have been Wednesday! ), on M180 near j.2, you were westbound, i did flash me lights etc, think you saw me

looks like a double bed on the roof :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I got stick last time i put that pic up cos of that bloody canopy :blush: :blush:
:wink:

kindle530:
Saw you on Tuesday (i think it was Tuesday anyway :confused: could have been Wednesday! ), on M180 near j.2, you were westbound, i did flash me lights etc, think you saw me

Think i’v spotted that unit up here a few time’s.( can’t say i take much notice what’s on the top of unit.)Maybe there’s another unit running with same colour’s. :wink:

Theres 5 of us mate, all the same paintwork, although i got the only 4x2 on the fleet, and the only left â– â– â– â– â– â– .
We do get quite a bit of work going up the Tartan Track :smiley: :smiley:

kindle530:
Theres 5 of us mate, all the same paintwork, although i got the only 4x2 on the fleet, and the only left â– â– â– â– â– â– .
We do get quite a bit of work going up the Tartan Track :smiley: :smiley:

Well you won’t be 2 hard to spot then :laughing: :laughing: Will need to pay more attention to detail.Not really one for spotting another member’s truck really,you could be sat/parked next to me at time’s and i’d not blink an eye lid at you. :laughing: :laughing:

aah,aaah, so thats who it was i saw ya bud, but thought who the [zb] do i now who drives a left â– â– â– â– â– â–  on tilts and thought oh he must be flashing at a car lol, sorry kindle nice unit by the way aswell, i wave next time lol, daz

if it need stars you know it’s going to get [zb]'d…Denis F