Eye ball kitkat

alright kitkat

i saw you in your big yellow machine at about 1400 today on the a92 driving thru freuchie .

i was in my car but if i was in my truck i would have given you a flash

regards

milkman

Sorry milkman it was not me mate.Yes it could possibly be my truck m8,but surprised it’s still out on a saturday at 2pm.Must have been on route fae dundee/perth to be doing a drop in fife.I leave the kitkat sign on the windscreen, also i’m on holiday for the next week.

kitkat:
Sorry milkman it was not me mate.Yes it could possibly be my truck m8,but surprised it’s still out on a saturday at 2pm.Must have been on route fae dundee/perth to be doing a drop in fife.I leave the kitkat sign on the windscreen, also i’m on holiday for the next week.

whadya mean holiday for next week? your on a permanent holiday! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Sorry milkman,As i was off yesterday ( friday) i answered this thread like it was a saturday.The vehicle would be mine as said i leave the kk sign in it,so it most probably would have been yet another agency driver. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

whadya mean holiday for next week? your on a permanent holiday!

oi who asked for your imput :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So your still about jb,thought you got lost over the water,ain’t seen you on here for a while.How’s the job going so far :question: .