EV OHME charger Crowdlex trials!

I’ve been invited to join the six month Crowdflex OHME charger trial starting tomorrow. CrowdFlex - Ohme EV

Scottish power is doing a similar thing. ScottishPower launches home charging initiative - electrive.com
My 7kWh OHME charger is connected to the WWW & all I have to do is leave my BEV plugged in, not necessarily charging & they do the rest.
It’s all about getting charging data on how many times a week you charge your car & at what times, They will be able to do vehicle to grid & with 1.1 million BEV’s on British roads now that’s a huge amount of power on tap to balance the grid. Best of I get paid for doing it, winner winner chicken dinner. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve shifted my car charging to Sunday’s as my energy supplier British Gas do eight hours of half price electricity on their green ‘peak save Sunday’ deal when demand is low, I also get 24-hour notice emails when there is a surplus of green energy through the week from them to fill me boots again with cheap energy. So I’ve moved all the laundry/tumble drying & car charging to Sunday’s. Cheap as chips. :sunglasses: