Europe companies in north east

hi there, any one know of any companies in north east england that do continental work?? wanting to give it a go as getting bored of my usual routes :unamused:

anglo overseas in durham, although its mostly subbies

Mate Im looking my self and have phoned JF International they need drivers BUT BUT I posted a message on the Euro pages under the company name see what you think. Think Ill give them a wide birth though :smiling_imp:

il skip that one lol

ST3:
il skip that one lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im surprised its not the best publicity.

You could also try Lightening Freight. My mate used to work in the traffic office for them. However dont know what they are like as never really talked about it that much but you could always give them a try.

lightning-freight.co.uk/

skip that 1 aswell not heard good thing yet about them

stevtel:
You could also try Lightening Freight. My mate used to work in the traffic office for them. However dont know what they are like as never really talked about it that much but you could always give them a try.

lightning-freight.co.uk/

Who is this as know quite a few of there old drivers and a guy who worked in the traffic office :question: :question: :question:

Think Shorts might still do a bit not manty left in this area have couple of mates who prefer Eu work now doing UK because nobody worth working for :cry: :cry: